IGNORED

Best looking squad and gaffer in the country?

CiderHider

14 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve had to let Flint out of the cupboard as my boyfriend said he was fed up with him interfering in our time together ;) 

He’d definitely get it, as would Baker, probably Packy too. But only hypothetically now of course, for when him indoors reads this. :ph34r:

Since you let Flint out he's found love and is taken now anyway, I don't think you will get him back in your cupboard easily so I'm glad you are happy :hug:

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Mrs Hav said none of them... Arhhhh so sweet... But if i died she would be happy becoming Mrs Steele. 

Hav by name hav by nature i suppose. :ph34r:

Luke Steele certainly peeked my wifes interest too, although she wasn't sure he didn't look to "metrosexual" for her. She has always had a soft spot for Mr Johnson Jr, being only 5 3 herself, she likes a man she can look up to. :) 

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Since you let Flint out he's found love and is taken now anyway, I don't think you will get him back in your cupboard easily so I'm glad you are happy :hug:

I’m gutted! Was sure he’d realise a slightly older lady was what was missing from his life! Get him back in that cupboard Dolly, for the sake of us all xx

12 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I have no homosexual tendacy whatsoever, but if LJ’s tits keep growing, and we stay in the top 6, then come Easter I’ll happily let him give me a titwank. 

The brown shoes would cause droop though!

Mrs Fevs quite like Cotts (Steve not Dave).

18 hours ago, RedM said:

Flint. Magnússon. Pack. I can see how Joe get the attention but he's just not tall enough for me. That's my choices btw, MrRedM isn't interested :P

Oi. Pack is mine. Deal with it. :P

17 hours ago, petehinton said:

Marlon Pack has caused me all kinds of mental questioning since 2013. 

See above.

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve had to let Flint out of the cupboard as my boyfriend said he was fed up with him interfering in our time together ;) 

He’d definitely get it, as would Baker, probably Packy too. But only hypothetically now of course, for when him indoors reads this. :ph34r:

How many times do I have to say this? PACK IS MINE. And should he ever decide to leave his beautiful Mrs and want to be a toyboy, I'm 1st on the list.

As for Mr Peg, he would swap me for Cheryl Cole or Aleesha Dixon in a heartbeat.

Edit: Just showed him the entire 1st team squad and he reckons Eliasson is the best looking.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Their little boy makes my ovaries want to explode. He’s such an utter cutie! 

Indeed. Korey and Mrs Korey are lovely parents aren't they. Milan Pack is going to be a heartbreaker too I think. Did you ever see O'Donnell's son, he's a lovely lad too.

I guess even though footballers are away for games they do have more time than usual to be with their kiddies. I know mine when they were young wouldn't see their Daddy for days on end as he was often at work before they woke up and in bed before he got home. Must be hard too for blokes especially who have relationship breakdowns who only see their kiddies now and again, very hard to feel like a parent I would think. Footballers have to give up a lot but they get plenty ( other than money) 'normal' people don't get.

Archived