IGNORED

Maggers

wendyredredrobin

1 minute ago, Loon plage said:

Benni.

You joined this forum 16th July 2016. Hörður signed for City 13th July 2016....... You need to be able to accept that poor performances will attract criticism on forums otherwise perhaps you had better avoid otib.

No problem for me. People on here should accept Joe Bryan's part in the goal conceded last Saturday. 

15 hours ago, RedM said:

@Benni with respect, and I understand why, but you are being a bit over sensitive regarding comments you read in here. No player and I mean NO player gets 100% praise all season long. I could start a thread on any player, say Flint, Joe, Bobby or whoever you perceive as being a 'fans favourite' and they will all get criticised for some part of their game. 

Be proud of Houdour, he seems a very popular young man with intelligence and maturity. Just let him be patient and find his time. The Championship is a great league, but a very competitive one, to play in. Just be careful he doesnt give it up too soon as people certainly aren't giving up on him. Take the praise, and the critism and learn from both.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Mags will be earning probably £10k a week from the club, I think therefore that he is more than open to receive criticism when he doesn’t perform (like Saturday, one throw in does not make a summer), and im sure he doesn’t need fans crying on his behalf on here.

I’d love him to do well as I do every player, but he wouldn’t be the first or last player to go through a bad patch, look at Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan and even Flint now, Flint was terrible when he first signed under SOD, no look at him, 

I agree that Mags had a very difficult game . 

Cardiff more than occupied his time and didn't let him settle.

He got more confident as the match evolved and did some good things .

He did look very uncertain early on and completely one footed.

He needs game time at Centre back where his earlier performances looked assured and promising.

There's a player in there , I hope it's us that draw it out like we have with Joe Bryan , Bobby Reid , Callum O'Dowda to name but a few .

4 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but Mags will be earning probably £10k a week from the club, I think therefore that he is more than open to receive criticism when he doesn’t perform (like Saturday, one throw in does not make a summer), and im sure he doesn’t need fans crying on his behalf on here.

I’d love him to do well as I do every player, but he wouldn’t be the first or last player to go through a bad patch, look at Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan and even Flint now, Flint was terrible when he first signed under SOD, no look at him, 

I have no idea what he earns, but the amount he gets paid is not the point at all. I'm not sure what you mean about me 'crying on his behalf' either if I'm honest. 

5 hours ago, Benni said:

No problem for me. People on here should accept Joe Bryan's part in the goal conceded last Saturday. 

Difference is it was a smaller part for Bryan and he has been brilliant all season. Magnússon has been poor when he has featured -   a view shared by pretty much all except you it seems.

He looks like more of a CH than a LB to me even though he playa there for Iceland.

When I first saw him he seemed assured and played well, but lately looks a little error prone and lightweight.  Maybe confidence is gone a bit. Not the finished article, but I feel sure he can come good.  A bit more upper body strength would help.

We may need him if Flinty goes though.

47 minutes ago, RedM said:

I have no idea what he earns, but the amount he gets paid is not the point at all. I'm not sure what you mean about me 'crying on his behalf' either if I'm honest. 

I was agreeing with you re: Benni being over sensitive I.e. crying on his behalf, as for Mags wages, I don’t know obvs but I can hazard a guess it’s not minimum wage

50 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Difference is it was a smaller part for Bryan and he has been brilliant all season. Magnússon has been poor when he has featured -   a view shared by pretty much all except you it seems.

Seems pretty clear that Benni is connected somehow to Hörður so understandable perhaps.

On 05/11/2017 at 17:13, Benni said:

I never said that, I only stressed the importance of teams playing together. 

Also, the bashing Hörður gets on here is pathetic. Joe Bryan's part in the goal yesterday was huge but he is a favourite on here so people ignore that. 

It's a forum, we come here to have a moan, share experiences, let off steam now and again. When all is said and done 99% on here want every City player to enjoy playing for us and be a huge success.

Equally as fans we say now and again stuff that is laughable in hindsight. A poll after Preston I think it was had over 90% wanting LJ out. CoD, Brownhill, Reid, well just about every player, have had a slating on here from time to time. Does not mean anything really, and as soon as they pull on the shirt, as long as they are giving their best, we get behind them.

I for instance said something early last season along the lines of "xxxxx has never been a full back, is not now a full back and will never in the future be a full back'.

Hörður? Nah, Joe Bryan. Got a fair few upvotes as well. 

Archived