IGNORED

Why Colin?

Nuno Gomes

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Any good at anagrams

Take COLIN out of NeilmWarnock and form a second word

All a bit lame now

Despite the vitriol on here -I  think he's a decent  bloke who becomes over passionate / focused in heat of games

The bloke loves vitriol, Bob. Of course you are entitled to like him, but his antics can be a bit embarrassing to say the least. Never ONCE seen the guy take a defeat gracefully. Colin, for me.

I despise Warnock the football manager with a passion...he might be a nice bloke, but he is what Don Revie was to Clough...anti football, cheating bastard.

Gets his teams to waste time, feign injury, get in the refs face...today his plan backfired. It was obvious that he had targeted Pack after the start of the second half. He was looking to get it all fired up and get physical. His way of playing football is over 20 mins with boxing gloves. Complete cock of a manager. Imagine being in the Cardiff academy with him in charge. Anti football...can't wait for his type and him to retire.

Keeping British football in the dark ages.

Colin the Dino...

1 minute ago, spudski said:

I despise Warnock the football manager with a passion...he might be a nice bloke, but he is what Don Revie was to Clough...anti football, cheating bastard.

Gets his teams to waste time, feign injury, get in the refs face...today his plan backfired. It was obvious that he had targeted Pack after the start of the second half. He was looking to get it all fired up and get physical. His way of playing football is over 20 mins with boxing gloves. Complete cock of a manager. Imagine being in the Cardiff academy with him in charge. Anti football...can't wait for his type and him to retire.

Colin the Dino...

I applaud you, sir. I applaud you

7 minutes ago, spudski said:

Colin the Dino...

Comment of the day, if not the week. Top man.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The ‘Dino’ that still outwits most of the lauded new breed on a very tegular basis and has a side who had 15pts at this time  last year second in the league 

:disapointed2se:

Imagine if every manager thought that 'Bob,' and wanted to copy his 'outwiting' cheating, anti football mentality. Is that what we want in British football?

Other managers have done it before, but how does it work in the long run, and for the health of a football club and those coming through its ranks?

22 minutes ago, spudski said:

Colin the Dino...

As much as I agree with you all about Warnock's shocking style of Football I do feel that when he retires the game will miss him, he is a character and he brings an edge to the games when we play his sides. Also, Brian Clough as you mentioned in your post is ny favourite manager ever outside of Bristol City, he was decades ahead of his time on style.

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

As much as I agree with you all about Warnock's shocking style of Football I do feel that when he retires the game will miss him, he is a character and he brings an edge to the games when we play his sides. Also, Brian Clough as you mentioned in your post is ny favourite manager ever outside of Bristol City, he was decades ahead of his time on style.

I'm sure the worlds political followers will think the same about Trump...still makes him a cockwomble mate ;-)

Imagine if every manager thought that 'Bob,' and wanted to copy his 'outwiting' cheating, anti football mentality. Is that what we want in British football?

Other managers have done it before, but how does it work in the long run, and for the health of a football club and those coming through its ranks?

Fans want to first and foremost win , always have , always will

There will be many on here who claim they wouldn’t want him here  even if he got us promoted

They say that and would do , until he was here and doing it

Would I prefer to do it Lees way - definitely but I’d  take Warnock over most of the five minute lauded wonders that come and go

I'm sure the worlds political followers will think the same about Trump...still makes him a cockwomble mate ;-)

Completely different.... Colin isn't going to create a War is he ha ha. We don't like his style and what he says about City, but I love the fact he brings an extra spice to the games.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fans want to first and foremost win , always have , always will

There will be many on here who claim they wouldn’t want him here  even if he got us promoted

They say that and would do , until he was here and doing it

Would I prefer to do it Lees way - definitely but I’d  take Warnock over most of the five minute lauded wonders that come and go

We'll have to agree to disagree BBSB...I'd rather watch paint dry. And tbh, your comment paints fans in a bad light if that's the case. My GF's family are Cardiff fans....they hate everything about Warnock  and the owners....as do their friends.

I'd rather have someone come here and try to play the right way, than the Donald Trump of managers doing it 'his' way.

How could you celebrate winning promotion playing that way? I'd want nothing of it. You say you hate cheating on the field...yet Warnock does everything he can in a game to cheat.

It's nothing to be proud of...a cheats a cheat.

37 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Its been around since he was managing the pigs so it may well have been. 

The Pigs being the Blades. When working I used to visit the Trebor Bassett factory just along the road from Hillsboro and a Blades fan there used to call Wednesday the Pigs and Owl's fans the piglets. You really need to be a bit more thoughtful about your names for each other.

32 minutes ago, spudski said:

We'll have to agree to disagree BBSB...I'd rather watch paint dry. And tbh, your comment paints fans in a bad light if that's the case. My GF's family are Cardiff fans....they hate everything about Warnock  and the owners....as do their friends.

I'd rather have someone come here and try to play the right way, than the Donald Trump of managers doing it 'his' way.

How could you celebrate winning promotion playing that way? I'd want nothing of it. You say you hate cheating on the field...yet Warnock does everything he can in a game to cheat.

It's nothing to be proud of...a cheats a cheat.

I accept your view but not many Cardiff fans will be moaning if he gets them promoted (Until they get above themselves and demand a better brand of football) the same here 

Like all fansvid prefer to see good football and if you can combine good football and ethics and still be relatively successful - fantastic

However a choice between SOD or others weve  had or NW

My ideals have to take a backseat and it would be NW for me personally , O don’t kid myself

As for cheating etc , as we’ve discussed on another thread Nathan Baker knows how to leave his mark early in a game - most of us see this as acceptable ?

Last minute of a Play Off Final - an attacker bursts through on goal in the final minute chased by Aden Flint who can’t catch him and can let him go or bring him down and ‘take one for the team’

What would you want him to do ?

I think virtually everyone of us would want us to bring him down....

So in reality judgement of Neil Warnock is merely where you draw a line on ‘acceptable’ cheating and ‘unacceptable cheating’

Not a massive line I’d suggest 

Fair ??

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Colin the Dino...

And yet Jose with some of the best players in the world at every club he has been to does the same and is classed as one of the best managers in the world,strange planet we live in init

Archived