IGNORED

Comedy gold on the Cardiff forums

BS3_RED

Have never read so much bias bollox in my life.  Apparently they were easily the better team and would have stuffed us if they had not gone down to ten men. We were at full strength yet they were playing with injuries and oh, how can I forget that we are a team of thugs and cheaters and should have been down to 9 men.

******* idiots the lot of them.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Idiots. I thought our "celebrations" were fairly muted considering we had to put up with all the gobbing off from the away end. Football wise, we were far superior today and let's face it.. we gifted them their goal. Deluded foreigners

We were pretty poor in the final 15 minutes.  They were the better team during that period or at least created the better chances. 

4 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It's been the same from fans of pretty much every team we've beaten this season (with the notable exception of the Derby lot who I thought were very gracious in defeat).

We must be the luckiest team that has ever existed.

A lot like our title winning season under Cotts 

16 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It's been the same from fans of pretty much every team we've beaten this season (with the notable exception of the Derby lot who I thought were very gracious in defeat).

We must be the luckiest team that has ever existed.

I'm sad enough to read teams forums when we beat them and you are right,we win and we are not anything special which maybe true but who cares when the wins keep ticking over

8 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I thought it was a tight game but we just shaded it. Neither side was far superior. 

Games in this league , particularly against the top sides are going to be tight .

What is so pleasing with us this season is a new found assuredness and confidence to play our game against anyone , home or away .

We are shading other teams and bringing home the points .

Long may it continue.

Lets be honest....You have to feel sorry for them.

Imagine coming to the stunning City of Bristol, only to lose 2-1 with a manager like Colin playing anti football every week.

Then to travel home, to wet and bleak Cardiff and it's local valleys.

The only warmth, being a welcome in the hillside by some wooley four legged creature wearing rubber boots. Have you seen the Welsh hen do's in Bristol? Kinnel....At least they admit to it these days.

This shaping of the hands above the head performing the 'Ayatollah'...is a desperate demonstration to the predicament they all find themselves in. The shape depicting what they are all turning into....******* mushrooms. Cardiff and the valleys...perfect environment for mushrooms....dark, wet and gloomy and freakin depressing. ;-)

I love that Cardiff fans are always ripping us on social media and now that has gone quiet. And their posters on this forum are worse than the Rovers lot we get on here. Let them moan, i was pretty seething when they beat us both times last season as I didnt feel they were better than us.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

One thing I will say is  IMPECCABLE observance of the Remembrance thing today from BOTH sets of fans.. considering the situation. Fair play.

They also clapped for Hawkins so fair play 

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

One thing I will say is  IMPECCABLE observance of the Remembrance thing today from BOTH sets of fans.. considering the situation. Fair play, Cardiff City

You do realise rememberance day is for all those that lost their lives ?

English , Scottish , Welsh , Irish , Numerous Europeans .... in fact from most of World including Germans and their allies

Why would Cardiff fans disrespect the minutes silence ?

:blink:

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

English , Scottish , Welsh , Irish , Numerous Europeans .... in fact from most of World including Germans and their allies

I'm not talking about Cardiff... I saw the Brentford game on TV   not good. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

A bit patronising, Bob.  i'm not stupid.

Archived