IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday away (Merged)

BCFC1512

Just wondering if anyone knows how many we have sold for Wednesday away. We are up there challenging ,playing great football and having no decent football to watch in the past 2 weeks you’d think there would be a decent turnout. On the other hand it’s getting close to Christmas and the tickets prices are a lot especially if you’re factoring in prices.  Would also take a point from this one.

6 hours ago, BCFC J said:

It's only £94 for a train ticket because you're not looking in the right places.

Exactly what's wrong with our rail network. We shouldn't have to look around or go on different websites to find the cheapest ticket. Should simply be able to do that online or at the station and the price shown should always be the cheapest option!!

Bring back british rail!! Not perfect but far better than GWR!!

On 13/11/2017 at 10:08, Bar BS3 said:

I think that was the last “big” fixture we’ve had at your place. (Bar opening game a couple of seasons back, when there was something of a boycott because of ticket prices) 

We tend not to travel in great numbers to places north of the midlands. Hillsborough is an iconic stadium, that every supporter should visit at least once. However once you’ve been there, it’s not a very attractive away day, imo. 

It would be great to have you away at a key time in the season and make use of the large allocation. 

I remember an FA Cup match we brought about 4 up to you as well. Under Wilson I think and we lost that 1-0 too! 

We had about 500 up there that day, I think that was the day I realised the FA cup was dying. 

11 hours ago, BCFC J said:

Simple search on Trainsplit finds tickets for £64 which is slightly more reasonable. I got mine for £38 a month ago but I do have a railcard.

Really? I’ve tried like mad to bring the price down using tickety split but can’t get anywhere near £64

On 07/11/2017 at 13:46, cheshire_red said:

I lost my car there once, should have noted the name of the street, they all looked the same, row after row of terraces. In the end had to walk up and down each one in turn until I found it doh. And we lost, the ref was awful, just like his batting when I used to play cricket against him

Thieves stole my car off my driveway ! 

Unluckily for them I had the presence of mind to note down the number plate .

:yes:

13 hours ago, BCFC J said:

Simple search on Trainsplit finds tickets for £64 which is slightly more reasonable. I got mine for £38 a month ago but I do have a railcard.

Split ticket website is incredible I got it from £95 return to £46.50 just buy buying Taunton to TM, TM to Cheltenham, chelts to brum and so on 

2 hours ago, BCFC J said:

Go for the 8:45am and the 17:50 train back and it'll be £64 mate

That’s not what i’m Looking at, the 8:45 alone is£75 single, there is no 17:50 train coming back and the cheapest return I can find is £95.50. It would be £64 with a railcard and cheaper again if you break the trip up at Derby, where are you getting your info?

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

How odd! My memory must’ve playing serious tricks on me!

I was sure that we took thousands to that game!

Nah it was bloody December too, they brought the 3rd round forward for some reason.

Oh Jordan, there's very few pubs of choice around the ground that are away fan friendly so I'd recommend West St and Division St and no colours. 

32 minutes ago, OwlsonlineAdmin said:

Nah it was bloody December too, they brought the 3rd round forward for some reason.

Oh Jordan, there's very few pubs of choice around the ground that are away fan friendly so I'd recommend West St and Division St and no colours. 

Sound mate, planning on a crawl around the centre and then a late tram anyway. I haven't worn colours to a game for years, especially not aways given it limits your options.

Looking forward to the day anyhow.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

That’s not what i’m Looking at, the 8:45 alone is£75 single, there is no 17:50 train coming back and the cheapest return I can find is £95.50. It would be £64 with a railcard and cheaper again if you break the trip up at Derby, where are you getting your info?

Here you are mate, trainsplit.com should be dead easy to use. PM if you need any help.

IMG_8990.PNG

Archived