IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday away (Merged)

BCFC1512

27 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Here you are mate, trainsplit.com should be dead easy to use. PM if you need any help.

IMG_8990.PNG

I concur with this, if going by train I also get them well in advance, run the slight risk I suppose of the date changing due to circumstances or sky but you can't have everything. 

34 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Sound mate, planning on a crawl around the centre and then a late tram anyway. I haven't worn colours to a game for years, especially not aways given it limits your options.

Looking forward to the day anyhow.

I was thinking more about that dopey pal of yours that does.

Recommend going out the station, across the road to the Howard, up the hill to the Globe, up and over the road to Graduate, Yates, Lloyd's, Common Room and Forum onto West St for the Beehive then tram (yellow one marked Middlewood).

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Thanks, i’ll Be using this next time much better than tickety split, I have a friend with a rail pass, can they use this?

Yeah, I have one as well and I'd advise it, well worth the money.

3 hours ago, OwlsonlineAdmin said:

I was thinking more about that dopey pal of yours that does.

Recommend going out the station, across the road to the Howard, up the hill to the Globe, up and over the road to Graduate, Yates, Lloyd's, Common Room and Forum onto West St for the Beehive then tram (yellow one marked Middlewood).

Top man, cheers. 

And don't worry, that pal of mine isn't coming. Think he learnt his lesson from Wolves anyway, he's thick as sh*t.

57 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

So where we all drinking?? Any spoons near station?

14 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Decent starting point I reckon, few pubs that way round the centre so should be a fair few City about.

Decent pub from memory on the opposite side of the main road to the train station 

29 minutes ago, OwlsonlineAdmin said:

Nearest spoons is about a 1/2 a mile away from the Station, follow the route I mentioned Jordan pubs are cheap enough and you'll hit a couple of spoons en route.

That's the plan mate, I'm not arsed about the pub being a spoons or anything as long as it's lively and they have some decent cider on tap.

I can't wait now, never been Sheffield for a day out properly, if it's a good un I'll be incredibly tempted to join my mates in a few weeks at Sheffield United on the Friday, will just have to take a days unpaid leave.

6 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

About 1,000, pretty gash really.

I disagree, 1,000 when the tickets are £34 

Christmas just around the corner, the week the United tickets came out as well.

So more money spent. 

Were doing well so shame not to see more going up but it's still a decent effort for a fairly long trip. 

16 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I thought we took loads when we had the 11 match unbeaten run? Andy Booth scored and we lost 1 nil. Was that a cup game? We pretty much filled the upper Leppings lane IIRC.

I went to both games. Definitely 4-5k for the 11 straight wins league game. 

I was just convinced there were loads at the Cup match as well, but looks like I was wrong on that one. 

Question is...

Who do we think will play ?

Or am I on the Transport thread by mistake ?  :facepalm:

---------------------Fielding

Wright------Flint-------Baker------Bryan

COD-------Smith-------Pack-------Pato

---------------Djuric------Reid

I guess it kind of picks itself now doesnt it. But LJ suggested there were 'a few niggles in the camp' so maybe not.

You're in a good place when you have Brownhill sitting on the bench waiting to come on though

COYR

6 minutes ago, gow2gooseya said:

Question is...

I guess it kind of picks itself now doesnt it. But LJ suggested there were 'a few niggles in the camp' so maybe not.

You're in a good place when you have Brownhill sitting on the bench waiting to come on though

COYR

Wright is suspended.

8 minutes ago, gow2gooseya said:

Question is...

COYR

Wright is suspended. I suspect he'll play Vyner.

• Admin
35 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Wright is suspended. I suspect he'll play Vyner.

2 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Brownhill has to start, been one of our best players this season.. just gets better and better.

Agree, Smith at fullback 

Brownhill back in the midfield

Archived