IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday away (Merged)

BCFC1512

9 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I agree, Vyner deserves a chance but I think Reach would have a field day. 

Same team as the Cardiff but Paterson back in for Djuric. 

They have a very lively front line & are hitting some real form-think we will for once get pulled around today and could be a hammering on the cards...a draw I think would be a great result for us.

2 hours ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I disagree, 1,000 when the tickets are £34 

Christmas just around the corner, the week the United tickets came out as well.

So more money spent. 

Were doing well so shame not to see more going up but it's still a decent effort for a fairly long trip. 

I think 1000 is pretty good too, when you add travel, food and few beers, on average over £100, I know some who will spend nearly double that.....majority on cider.

3 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

They have a very lively front line & are hitting some real form-think we will for once get pulled around today and could be a hammering on the cards...a draw I think would be a great result for us.

Would take the draw now. Two games coming up Preston and Hull where we should look to pick up maximum points. Seven points from the next three games before Sheffield Utd and Boro will see us well placed 

I'd like for us to go 4-1-4-1 with Pack sitting as we did at Fulham but I doubt we will. Wednesday play 4-4-2 but have a much better midfield than ours so we need to outdo them in one way or another, whether that be with 5 in midfield or the big man up top alongside Reid.

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

I'd like for us to go 4-1-4-1 with Pack sitting as we did at Fulham but I doubt we will. Wednesday play 4-4-2 but have a much better midfield than ours so we need to outdo them in one way or another, whether that be with 5 in midfield or the big man up top alongside Reid.

Kieran Lee is fully fit as well apparently.

38 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Safe trip up to all coming tomorrow. Should be a good game, difficult one to predict. I'm not convinced we've turned the corner just yet. I'll go for a 2-2.

Take that in a heartbeat.

38 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Safe trip up to all coming tomorrow. Should be a good game, difficult one to predict. I'm not convinced we've turned the corner just yet. I'll go for a 2-2.

Not going to lie, Preston and Wednesday fans in real life and on here are about the most sociable in the division. I love a good Cardiff game but there is something quality about two teams going at it when you have the humility to respect the winner  and enjoy the battle.

Compare and contrast with Wolves where the football and the result is complicated by the fact you are emotionally scarred by how little respect they show in and outside the ground and how much they consider football a place to go and simply grunt, spit and moan at anything that moves.

8 minutes ago, Olé said:

Not going to lie, Preston and Wednesday fans in real life and on here are about the most sociable in the division. I love a good Cardiff game but there is something quality about two teams going at it when you have the humility to respect the winner  and enjoy the battle.

Compare and contrast with Wolves where the football and the result is complicated by the fact you are emotionally scarred by how little respect they show in and outside the ground and how much they consider football a place to go and simply grunt, spit and moan at anything that moves.

Bang on that. Genuinely seem to be very decent sets of supporters. Barnsley are a set of *****, Wolves as you mentioned, Sunderland were a shower of pricks too.

24 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Bang on that. Genuinely seem to be very decent sets of supporters. Barnsley are a set of *****, Wolves as you mentioned, Sunderland were a shower of pricks too.

Never had a problem with Sunderland mate and Brentford and Fulham in that category too but Wednesday and Preston particularly are just sociable and can talk about football and appreciate ability without being tribal. Preston is easily the best away game in the country simply because they are humble and intelligent. Even when we lost 5-0 they were class and could talk about players rather than just cash in their banter chips.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

Never had a problem with Sunderland mate and Brentford and Fulham in that category too but Wednesday and Preston particularly are just sociable and can talk about football and appreciate ability without being tribal. Preston is easily the best away game in the country simply because they are humble and intelligent. Even when we lost 5-0 they were class and could talk about players rather than just cash in their banter chips.

Seating there is common sense as I remember, just sit where you like mentality. Very good away day, yeah.

52 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

And you haven’t even mentioned Millwall, Brum or Villa, but before you start throwing stones..............

7 hours ago, Olé said:

I`d add Derby to that, certainly over the last couple of seasons anyway.

Archived