IGNORED

Please Help Me

Port Said Red

2 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Looking at the table, we have the joint same stats for home and away matches. Won 4, Drawn 3, Lost 1.

I want to tell you! That's the best away form in the division and only 2 points less than the total for the whole of last season!    I feel fine about that. 

On 11/5/2017 at 09:01, Port Said Red said:

I know it's November, I knw things can change, I know there is still a long way to go and I know we are over achieving currently, but I keep looking at the table and find myself concentrating on those above us and almost blocking out the rest of the league. I think it's that sudden gap that has opened, 4 teams 4 points clear and one of them is us!! 

In the immortal words of Lennon and Macca (not that one) "Help me get my feet back on the ground". 

If we win our next two games we'll have the same record after 18 games as we did in 14/15. 10 W 6 D 2 L

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 09:49, old_eastender said:

I'm normally pessimistic (or should that be realistic) about how we will fare, but for the first time this season after the Cardiff win I found myself looking at the table and only concentrating on the top part. We have 6 league games before the Man.Utd QF, IF we could pick up another 12 points from those 18 that should cement us in the top six, then I would really think...

'We can work it out' and 'come together' and if they 'don't let me down', 'here comes the sun'.

Meantime, the slags are Nowhere Men.

On 05/11/2017 at 09:15, reddogkev said:

I think it's interesting to question whether we are actually over-achieving.  I think the answer is no to this, we are where the biggest club in Bristol should be - challenging for the Premier League.

Look at these teams - Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton etc, and you can't help but feel we should be at the same level.

Yes, don't forget we are the largest town or city in England and Wales which has never hosted a Premier League Club.

We now have the stadium (and the squad) to do this and it's looking good - so far.

If we keep up our current form (forgetting the loss v Leeds for now) I think we will make the play-offs this season. 

Archived