IGNORED

Djuric

GrahamC

Did a great job yesterday both in defence and attack in what may well have been the first time he has managed 90 minutes in a league game and as many on here know, I do really rate him..but

Cut out the diving, mate.

There were 2 shockers yesterday, either of which could have earned a yellow card and it devalues our anger over Bailey Wright's simulation punishment when our CF is clearly doing it..

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Did a great job yesterday both in defence and attack in what may well have been the first time he has managed 90 minutes in a league game and as many on here know, I do really rate him..but

Cut out the diving, mate.

There were 2 shockers yesterday, either of which could have earned a yellow card and it devalues our anger over Bailey Wright's simulation punishment when our CF is clearly doing it..

There was one up by the South Stand and he was getting pelters to get up. They were on the break as well, it's not on.

Doesnt win enough in the air considering his height, but does work hard and takes defenders out of the game leaving gaps for the likes of bobby, our midfielders and occasionally a flint to exploit.

I think i prefer him up front to fammy, but both have their pros and cons.

Get the feeling that hes not quite 100% match fit at the moment though.

When the opposition see him and flint up there for set pieces, it must give them nightmares.

18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Doesnt win enough in the air considering his height, but does work hard and takes defenders out of the game leaving gaps for the likes of bobby, our midfielders and occasionally a flint to exploit.

When the opposition see him and flint up there for set pieces, it must give them nightmares.

Doesn’t win enough in the air? For real?

Djuric isn't 100% yet. We know he's been out injured for ages and consequently he's some way behind the rest in terms of  game time, sharpeness and full fitness. Taylor is in the same boat. 

Both of them will have specific training regimes individually designed during the international break and will hopefully be fully 100% come Preston at AG.

46 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Really? He wins basically every ball in the air that comes to him.

14 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

:blink:

Archived