IGNORED

Djuric

GrahamC

37 minutes ago, underhanded said:

An absolute beast in the air, and he seems to really tire, and intimidate, defenders mentally due to his physicality. Quite a good example of 'unseen' work footballers can do. Felt this was apparent in the Palace game in particular

And he's probably only about 70% of a good match fitness. Hope he stays fit now.

We could have done with Djuric against Burton. He gives us a different option. I hate the term “club in the bag” with a passion as it implies someone who is crap but has a particular strength and Djuric isn’t crap by any stretch of the imagination. But he does give us that alternative of being able to go more direct when required.

On 05/11/2017 at 15:42, GrahamC said:

Did a great job yesterday both in defence and attack in what may well have been the first time he has managed 90 minutes in a league game and as many on here know, I do really rate him..but

Cut out the diving, mate.

There were 2 shockers yesterday, either of which could have earned a yellow card and it devalues our anger over Bailey Wright's simulation punishment when our CF is clearly doing it..

Thought the same... and I too am a big fan... maybe Johnson said antics were expected in this game 'fight fire with fire '

Congratulations to Milan & his family on the birth of his son Cristian........

In questo anno sfortunato tu sei stata la mia nuova luce! il tuo papà la tua mamma e soprattutto la tua sorellina Alice ti amano gia tantissimo! Complimenti alla mamma è stata bravissima ma su questo non avevamo dubbi! Benvenuto Cristian! 7.11.2017 In this unlucky year you have been my new light! your dad your mom and especially your sister Alice love you so much! Congratulations to Mom was great but we did not have any doubts about it! Welcome Cristian! 7.11.2017

49 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Congratulations to Milan & his family on the birth of his son Cristian........

In questo anno sfortunato tu sei stata la mia nuova luce! il tuo papà la tua mamma e soprattutto la tua sorellina Alice ti amano gia tantissimo! Complimenti alla mamma è stata bravissima ma su questo non avevamo dubbi! Benvenuto Cristian! 7.11.2017 In this unlucky year you have been my new light! your dad your mom and especially your sister Alice love you so much! Congratulations to Mom was great but we did not have any doubts about it! Welcome Cristian! 7.11.2017

Sign Djuric jnr up to the academy.

On 11/5/2017 at 17:25, Major Isewater said:

Glen Miller

On 11/6/2017 at 18:00, Red Army Faction said:

Definitely not good in the air.

He was, but only when he was In The Mood.

Archived