IGNORED

pre match

cityred exile

Whats happened to the build up to the match of late ,  music  teams announcements ,  etc    Particularly  when the teams come out of the tunnel ???       This really gets to me when visiting away grounds and also watching live games on TV  As each club have there own identity  with there respective theme music or claps  etc

17 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We certainly never read out the Cardiff team just before kick off that I did notice - I wondered if it was so Downsy didn`t give Tomlin a `big Ashton Gate welcome`!

Yes I was waiting to see their team too as like always can never get an Internet connection in the ground... I did notice people staying behind longer to.. Thats really good it seems to happen at a lot of other grounds when the home team has pulled off a good win, but Ashton Gate does seem to empty quicker whatever the result, well thats the way it seems to me anyway. 

48 minutes ago, Spoons said:

We have just beat Cardiff 2-1 , 4th in the league , in the quater finals of the league cup , brand spanking new ground and all we seem to do on otib is moan! 

Is that all we've done? 

Come on sort it out Johnson , this season is a bl00dy disgrace! :)

I have no idea what goes on pre-match. Can't hear any music or announcements clearly at the back of the south stand. It's all just low level noise as are substitutions and safety messages. Was there something about a car towards the end of the first half?

Archived