IGNORED

Half season tickets

class not gas

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

No information yet - but the seat being purchased is not until the Reading game, personally I would think not

Yes that' what I thought, but the club could make quite a lot of money if they say anyone buying a half season ticket before Utd will be guaranteed e ticket, too good of an opportunity  to miss I think.

1 hour ago, class not gas said:

Yes that' what I thought, but the club could make quite a lot of money if they say anyone buying a half season ticket before Utd will be guaranteed e ticket, too good of an opportunity  to miss I think.

I wholeheartedly echo this statement.  I'm sure we could sell a whole lot of half season cards on the back of this.  Hopefully, some would even stay on next year.

Surely the club will be bright enough to work that out.

1 hour ago, class not gas said:

You then have to weigh up how much those people will turn up to the rest of the games, some people are lucky enough that the cost of a half season ticket isn't the world to them and they could attend a few more games and make it worth their while. Compare that to people buying the seats per match and how much they may spend on food and drink, over the course of the rest of the season we may actually bring in less with the half season tickets. 

1 minute ago, dunsteral said:

Why would they not be entitled to a ticket for the man utd game, they would be on the list of st holders

and they would have paid their money. If we want to encourage fans for the future refusing them a

man utd ticket would not be the best way of doing it.

I would have thought they'd be able to get one once they've paid for for it, like you say, it's a great motivator for casual fans to commit to the rest of the season.

The only objection I could see from the club would be if the season ticket wasn't 'active' before the cup game. 

1 hour ago, dunsteral said:

Why would they not be entitled to a ticket for the man utd game, they would be on the list of st holders

and they would have paid their money. If we want to encourage fans for the future refusing them a

man utd ticket would not be the best way of doing it.

Because members or season ticket holders who paid for priority acess at the start of the season should be first. If any avaliable tickets left after that then they should go to half season ticket holders IMO.

Im sure there will be enough tickets for season tickets , members and half season tickets. Maybe none for general sale or a very small amount?

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Mate of mine in thinking of upgrading his membership to a half season ticket.

Not because he hopes it will give him priority for the Utd cup game, but he hopes he'll renew next season for the Man Utd league game.

We’ve done that.

Now have 6 season cards and brother en France has 4 memberships.

Partly to give us first dibs for next season when we’re in the Premier League ;)

52 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

We’ve done that.

Now have 6 season cards and brother en France has 4 memberships.

Partly to give us first dibs for next season when we’re in the Premier League ;)

If the dream did come true and we did make it to the Prem, then anyone without a season ticket this season would not be seeing City play a single minute live next season.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Mate of mine in thinking of upgrading his membership to a half season ticket.

Not because he hopes it will give him priority for the Utd cup game, but he hopes he'll renew next season for the Man Utd league game.

I think if we are still in the promotion mix then it’s a no brainer, if we did get promoted you could pretty much guarantee our season ticket sales would exceed 20k if not a lot more and those with an existing ST would get first shout 

As a ST holder for the first time this season I had a gut feeling at the end of last season that there was something special coming together with this group of players and backed it up with a ST, they haven’t disappointed yet and my gut instinct is working out quite well at the moment

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently they don't, somebody I know contacted the club and asked if he would get priority if he bought one but they said no

They wouldn’t know a neat trick if David Blane turned up with a feather duster

39 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

If the dream did come true and we did make it to the Prem, then anyone without a season ticket this season would not be seeing City play a single minute live next season.

How do you work that out..?!

1 hour ago, bengalcub said:

Bad idea people will just purchase to get the Man U game ticket , then empty seats as the season goes on , personally don't think it should include Man U game that should go on st holders and then previous games attended .... real fans .

Really? So me and my old man just purchased 2 adult and 2 kids half season tickets, been to every round before we drew Manchester, if half season tickets get priority that’s a bonus for sure, but that’s up to the club not for me or anyone else to decide, but to call us and others in the same boat not ‘real fans’?

Jog on.

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Season tickets will go through the roof,add members to that and away allocation you are left with pretty much zilch , if anything. If we went up we could sell out twice over.

You said anyone who doesn't have season ticket THIS season wouldn't get in. I don't think that's what you meant is it.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You said anyone who doesn't have season ticket THIS season wouldn't get in. I don't think that's what you meant is it.

Pretty much. Think the half season tickets will just roll and roll if we continue our current form with people not wanting to miss out next season should the unlikely happen. Add the increased members take up to that and you will be left with little availability. 

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Pretty much. Think the half season tickets will just roll and roll if we continue our current form with people not wanting to miss out next season should the unlikely happen. Add the increased members take up to that and you will be left with little availability. 

13.5 season ticket holders leaves another 10k home seats remaining. They are not going to sell 10k half season cards.

I think what you're saying is you'll need to be an existing season ticket holder OR member to get a season ticket next year, should we go up. That might be a little closer to the truth.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

13.5 season ticket holders leaves another 10k home seats remaining. They are not going to sell 10k half season cards.

I think what you're saying is you'll need to be an existing season ticket holder OR member to get a season ticket next year, should we go up. That might be a little closer to the truth.

Think that is pretty much what i said yes.

24 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Bcfc11 read my post before becoming offensive previous games attended means previous games attended !!! Jog on ? Grow up pal and read fully before responding ...

Apologies, drinking on a school night should be banned :nono:

Archived