IGNORED

Half season tickets

class not gas

8 hours ago, class not gas said:

Thinking off buying one for one of my kids as Xmas present,does anyone know if bought before the Utd game will they be entitled to a ticket for the match like all us full holders.

Buy the season ticket and I’m pretty sure you will get a priority ticket for the Manchester game.

The clubs policy is to reward the fans who make an investment in a season ticket.

1 hour ago, OldlandReddies said:

Season tickets will go through the roof,add members to that and away allocation you are left with pretty much zilch , if anything. If we went up we could sell out twice over.

We have 13,500 season ticket holders. Just say we were to sell 2,000 half season tickets (which we won’t) that would mean, just say, 16,500 STH. 

How would it be the case that people who don’t have a season ticket this year would have no chance of buying one next season (if we are in the Prem)..?!

8 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Buy the season ticket and I’m pretty sure you will get a priority ticket for the Manchester game.

The clubs policy is to reward the fans who make an investment in a season ticket.

And rightly so. No one is going to pay over 200 sheets just to secure priority for manure unless they are a serious city fan in the first place. 

Better they give priority to half season tick holders than rugby st holders.

8 hours ago, class not gas said:

Thinking off buying one for one of my kids as Xmas present,does anyone know if bought before the Utd game will they be entitled to a ticket for the match like all us full holders.

'A friend' has got a very nasty rash after sleeping with a skank.... anyone know a cure!?!

31 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We have 13,500 season ticket holders. Just say we were to sell 2,000 half season tickets (which we won’t) that would mean, just say, 16,500 STH. 

How would it be the case that people who don’t have a season ticket this year would have no chance of buying one next season (if we are in the Prem)..?!

Just ask any Brighton fans.

3 hours ago, INCRED said:

I think if we are still in the promotion mix then it’s a no brainer, if we did get promoted you could pretty much guarantee our season ticket sales would exceed 20k if not a lot more and those with an existing ST would get first shout 

As a ST holder for the first time this season I had a gut feeling at the end of last season that there was something special coming together with this group of players and backed it up with a ST, they haven’t disappointed yet and my gut instinct is working out quite well at the moment

Can you share your lottery numbers. I thought it was going to go tits up at some stage this year. I’m starting to believe it could be a very good year for us. Can you really see City going up above Wolves and Villa? I’m starting to hope for play offs!!

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I was told we have sold an extra £60k in memberships since the draw was made , not sure what the total is now , be interesting to know how many half season tickets go.

An extra 3,000 memberships doesn’t doubt that remarkable. 

If that is the case then nobody who hasn’t bothered can moan about tickets not reaching general sale. 

No probs bcfc11 , trying to distribute the Man U tickets is going to be tough which is why I think they are taking there time about it , we're all fans but it's trying to distribute to whos the most worthy ? I have bought 5 tickets under my name for my pals for the last three home games in the cup but I can't see them being able to get tickets ....

1 hour ago, class not gas said:

Just been announced half season ticket holders will be entitled to 1 Man Utd ticket.

Are you sure there are any season tickets left on sale..? Some on here would lead you to believe that the rest of the available half season tickets have been snapped up by Man Utd fans..! :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Been considering a half season ticket yet the United fixture has heightened the possibility. 

Online it’s says there are buckets loads of seats available (in the hundreds) but only a few are available to pick. Is this an error @AdamB ? Or are there more seats available ?

I noticed that and it’s only crap seats in the front that are available 

Come on folks this is getting g boring g. 

Can't be many on this forum who are ST holders when you have seen what this club is doing on and off the pitch? 

Get ready for the big push in 2018 and if you want to watch games get an ST. 

Wee Lee v José is just a side show to the real excitement happening at our club 

On 11/6/2017 at 22:19, Bar BS3 said:

Someones maths leaves a lot to be desired, 13,500 + 2000 does not equal 16,500 :laugh:

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Come on folks this is getting g boring g. 

Can't be many on this forum who are ST holders when you have seen what this club is doing on and off the pitch? 

Get ready for the big push in 2018 and if you want to watch games get an ST. 

Wee Lee v José is just a side show to the real excitement happening at our club 

Misread your post.

They did half-season tickets when City beat Leeds in the FA Cup replay at Elland Road, and then drew Liverpool at home in the next round.  My Uncle bought three, and continued to renew them for quite a few years - watching live football becomes a habit.  Draw the fans in when the opportunity arises and some will stick around. 

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

They did half-season tickets when City beat Leeds in the FA Cup replay at Elland Road, and then drew Liverpool at home in the next round.  My Uncle bought three, and continued to renew them for quite a few years - watching live football becomes a habit.  Draw the fans in when the opportunity arises and some will stick around. 

Couldn't agree more.  I bought my first season card in several years this season on the back of our incredible success last year :) I just knew that this year would be special.

Seriously though, it was more as a result of spending too much for poor seats in too many individual games last year.

We should capitalise on our success and woo all those who buy half cards into renewing next year (assuming we can all afford the premiership pricing).

And that's another thing.  The club should give existing SC holders a discount for our first season in the top flight as a reward for their support in the past.

On 08/11/2017 at 22:42, oldrosie said:

Manchester United started the rot in football ... changing shirts every other season ... then away shirts ... then not playing in the FA Cup due to some international commitment .. Manure started the rot.  Those of you who are buying half season tickets to see one game ... plus all of the other sh*t on here .. Chill out and stop being exploited.  

Weren't Man U pressured by the FA not to take part in the 1999-2000 FA Cup?

4 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Point 1 ... we will not be in the Premiership next season.

Point 2 ... the club are pushing half season tickets to get some idiots buying just to get a Man Utd ticket

Point 3 ... fools money parted ... 

Point 4 ... get off of the merry go round and watch real football ...

Point 5 ... Man Utd represent all that is bad with football eg. having an official noodle supplier wtf? 

Bore off!

Why do you feel the need to constantly come on here and tell people that supporting City is wrong/stupid..?

If you’ve lost interest, fair enough, but how about doing it properly and not feeling the need to tell us about it..?!

Archived