IGNORED

Team for Wednesday

wendyredredrobin

Sheffield Wednesday.     Perhaps a bit early to discuss, but expect everyone fit except Eros by then and of course Bailey serving his second match ban for being smacked in the face.

After our performance and success against Fulham, I would be really tempted to play the same formation again.

Also, it may be time try out one of our young full backs as I'm a little concerned about Maggers form.

Wednesday will be a tough test as they always put out a strong side and are only 3 points off the play offs.

On 07/11/2017 at 12:45, wendyredredrobin said:

Sheffield Wednesday.     Perhaps a bit early to discuss, but expect everyone fit except Eros by then and of course Bailey serving his second match ban for being smacked in the face.

After our performance and success against Fulham, I would be really tempted to play the same formation again.

Also, it may be time try out one of our young full backs as I'm a little concerned about Maggers form.

Wednesday will be a tough test as they always put out a strong side and are only 3 points off the play offs.

Interesting ue of the word "everyone" there Wendy.

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Interesting ue of the word "everyone" there Wendy.

Everyone except Pisano, as well as Hegeler, Diedhou, Lucic and O'Neil!

If we were to play 4-4-2 as normal, I'd go for...

Fielding

Smith   Flint  Baker  Bryan

Paterson  Brownhill  Pack  O'Dowda

Reid  Taylor

Subs: Steele, Magnússon, Vyner, Kelly, Leko, Woodrow, Djuric.

In my opinion, not a bad team at all. Pretty much a first-string squad, even with Korey at right-back; I thought he played excellently there against Cardiff and can do a good job while Wright is suspended.

2 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Fielding

Reid  Taylor

In my opinion, not a bad team at all. Pretty much a first-string squad, even with Korey at right-back; I thought he played excellently there against Cardiff and can do a good job while Wright is suspended.

Pretty much this though may swap Djuric and Taylor to start. Our injury list would make a pretty good bench!

6 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Fielding

Reid  Taylor

No way Reid/Taylor to start together..apart from that I like it.

Archived