IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

PRICING (FEES INCLUDED)

Family Area - Adult – £31, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £29, Under-22 - £26, Under-19 - £16, Under-12 - £10.

Atyeo/South Stand: Adult – £33, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £30, Under-22 - £27, Under-19 - £16, Under-12 - £10.

Dolman Stand Wings: Adult – £35, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £32, Under-22 - £29, Under-19 - £16, Under-12 - £10.

Dolman Stand Central: Adult – £37, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £34, Under-22 - £31, Under-19 - £18, Under-12 - £13.

Lansdown Stand Wings: Adult – £39, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £36, Under-22 - £33, Under-19 - £20, Under-12 - £15.

Lansdown Stand Central: Adults – £41, Senior 65+/Under-25 - £38, Under-22 - £35, Under-19 - £23, Under-12 - £17.

SALES PROCEDURE

Priority One

2017/18 season card holders (PLUS and non-PLUS) 
2017/18 half-season card holders

One ticket per season card holder/half-season card holders.

The sales period will run from Monday, November 13th at 10am until Monday, November 20th at 10am. 

Please note, sales on Monday, November 13th, Tuesday, November 14th and Wednesday, November 15th will be online only. The Supporter Services phone lines – 0117 963 0600 – will open from 10am on Thursday, November 16th.

Season card holders and half-season card holders can purchase their own seat, which will be reserved until Monday, November 20th at 10am.

Priority Two

Members who have purchased four or more Bristol City home match tickets (league and cup) in 2017/18. One ticket per member.

Members include:

Forever Bristol
Bristol Rugby 2017/18 season card holders
Bristol Flyers 2017/18 season card holders 
Bristol City Women 2017/18 season card holders
Lansdown Club members

The sales period will run from Monday, November 20th at 10am until Monday, November 27th at 10am.

Please note, sales on Monday, November 20th, Tuesday, November 21st and Wednesday, November 22nd will be online only. The Supporter Services phone lines – 0117 963 0600 – will open from 10am on Thursday, November 23rd.

Priority Three

Members who have purchased one or more Bristol City home match tickets (league and cup) in 2017/18, should any tickets remain. One ticket per member.

Members include:

Forever Bristol
Lansdown Club members

The sales period will run from Monday, November 27th at 10am until Monday, December 4th.

Please note, sales on Monday, November 27th, Tuesday, November 28th and Wednesday, November 29th will be online only. The Supporter Services phone lines – 0117 963 0600 – will open from 10am on Thursday, November 30th.

Priority Four

All remaining members, should any tickets remain. One ticket per member.

Members include:

Forever Bristol
Lansdown Club members

The sales period will run from Monday, December 4th at 10am until Monday, December 11th.

Please note, sales on Monday, December 4th, Tuesday, December 5th and Wednesday, December 6th will be online only. The Supporter Services phone lines – 0117 963 0600 – will open from 10am on Thursday, December 7th.

Priority Five

General sale, should any tickets remain.

The sales period will run from Monday, December 11th at 10am online.

City have announced ticket prices and the sales procedure for the Carabao Cup quarter-final tie with Manchester United.

José Mourinho’s Premier League giants will visit Ashton Gate on Wednesday, December 20th (8pm kick-off), in front of the Sky Sports cameras.

The two clubs have agreed on Gold category (non-member rate) pricing across the stadium.

In a bid to allow as many City supporters as possible to experience the glamour cup tie, the club will be allocating United just 2,641 tickets, meaning an allocation of seats will be made available to home supporters in the Atyeo Stand.

In addition, supporters in the South Stand singing section will be sold seats on a reserved basis for this fixture only, negating the requirement for a 10 per cent reduction in sales in this area.

The Family Area will be open for sales immediately to cope with demand.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE'S VIEW

City chief executive Mark Ashton said: “It’s the first time the club has reached this stage of the competition in 28 years and everyone has played their part in our exciting Carabao Cup run.

“From the outset, we wanted to ensure as many of our loyal supporters as possible get the chance to get their hands on a ticket for a visit of Manchester United to Ashton Gate.

“That is why we’ve taken the decision to not fill the whole of the Atyeo Stand with away fans, even though it would have led to a bigger overall attendance. By doing so, we will be able to offer an extra 1,100 tickets to home fans.

“In addition, we’ve looked to maximise capacity in the South Stand as much as possible, without affecting the fantastic atmosphere already being produced on a weekly basis by our singing section.

“It’s clear that since the redevelopment of Ashton Gate, the demand for this game is unprecedented.

“We will always look after our season card holders and, as a reward to those signing up for the remainder of the 2017/18 campaign with a half-season card, those supporters have the opportunity to claim a ticket for the Manchester United game.

“After that our members, including those from the extended Bristol Sport group, will get the chance to purchase. Following feedback from supporters, this member sales period will begin first with those who have bought for four or more games this season, before opening it up to those who have purchased for at least one home match this term.

“The remaining members will be next in line for tickets before general sale; of course there is the very real chance that we will sell out before that stage.

“Everyone associated with Bristol City Football Club is very excited about the prospect of having some of the greatest players in world football at Ashton Gate just before Christmas."

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

So ... based on this, season ticket holders hoping to buy tickets for a friend/relative will be disappointed?

I.e. You can only get one ticket (For yourself)?

But how could they possibly give 2 per ticket?

3 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

So ... based on this, season ticket holders hoping to buy tickets for a friend/relative will be disappointed?

I.e. You can only get one ticket (For yourself)?

Obviously. Why should we get more than 1, on 1 season ticket..?!

4 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Correct. It was never gonna be possible to offer ST holders more than one ticket. We don't have the capacity.

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

But how could they possibly give 2 per ticket?

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Obviously. Why should we get more than 1, on 1 season ticket..?!

I agree with the decision of the club, I was merely posting as lots of fans did seem to be under the impression they might be able to get one for friends.

I don't know where they got that impression from, it's pure simple maths isn't it. If every ST took two there would be none left for other groups never mind away fans. I think they were thinking more in hope than logic. It was never going to be allocated like that.

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I'm just gutted that as a member, it's only your history of buying 'home' tickets for 2017/18 that counts.  If it included away games I'd fall into Priority 2 category :sad26:

Yeh that seems odd.  I'm not a member, but I do predominately attend away games.  Maybe 3 or 4 a season compared to just one or two home games.

No way I'll get a ticket for Man Utd, and no way will I be able to get to Bristol on the 20th. But still, seems odd to limit it to home members.

Archived