IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

I'm obviously going to buy my own seat, but think the prices are rather steep. By about £10. I know the club will want to make as much dosh as possible, but don't think they needed to charge as much.

Priority basis seems fair.

Manchester won't be happy with their reduced allocation, but this game means far more to us than them so can't be helped.

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I'm just gutted that as a member, it's only your history of buying 'home' tickets for 2017/18 that counts.  If it included away games I'd fall into Priority 2 category :sad26:

This, only been to one home game this season. But been to plenty of away games.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yeh that seems odd.  I'm not a member, but I do predominately attend away games.  Maybe 3 or 4 a season compared to just one or two home games.

No way I'll get a ticket for Man Utd, and no way will I be able to get to Bristol on the 20th. But still, seems odd to limit it to home members.

I bought 3 hospitality tickets for the Leeds game if that counts towards anything? Might allow me to squeeze into Priority 3?

3 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Probably a stupid question... can I buy any seat with my season ticket entitlement or only my season ticket seat. Quite fancy the Atyeo, is all!

Certainly in ST holder priority periods for other cup games, you've been able to select any seat. I'd assume you could buy a seat in the Atyeo but you wouldn't be able to buy both that and your normal ST seat.

2 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

This, only been to one home game this season. But been to plenty of away games.

This is where the loyalty points system we used to have would have helped. I've always thought that members who go to plenty of away games but fewer home due to not living in or near Bristol should be rewarded. 

1 minute ago, Fat Cigar said:

Only your own. 

I don't know, the Atyeo seats belong to nobody do they. If that's the case they will be all released at once? Similar to the upper Lansdown non family sections?

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think the club have done well here. Very pleased to see them putting City fans in the Atyeo rather than increase United's allocation.

Hope now they'll do as good a job with preventing United fans buying home tickets.

Agreed. I suggested it a while back and got shouted down by a few on here but really happy they've gone ahead with it. There will be as many City there as possible now which is fantastic news. 

9 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I bought 3 hospitality tickets for the Leeds game if that counts towards anything? Might allow me to squeeze into Priority 3?

Can't see why that wouldn't count. Isn't a key part of the hospitality package the seat? I'd call the club...maybe wait until tomorrow though.

Just note it says "4 or more tickets". Therefore presumably if you've bought four tickets, even if three were for the same match, then you'd qualify.

So in theory somebody could now go online and purchase tickets for the next 4 home games and then that would put them into category 2 even though those games haven't taken place yet? Or is it for games that have already or already will have been played by the 20th Dec? I am a member and have bought 3 home tickets so wondering if i book tickets for the Wolves game I would then become eligible? Hopefully not a dumbass question!

7 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

They've only gone and got it spot on imo :clap:

Really? Whilst I’ll still pay it, £33 for the same ticket that was £15 vs Palace seems more than a little steep.

I get the maximise revenue thing and I know that they’d have sold it out even at £50 a ticket but is a greater than 100% increase on the prior round really justifiable?

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Bar BS3 i've got to hand it to you - I've never seen someone so devoted to discussing and debating ticket priority/pricing in the run up to the game as you have been for this United match! :laughcont:

Haha he loves it mate. Club could charge £70 a ticket and you could bet your bottom dollar old Bar Bs3 will be there in full force on defence of it  :yes:

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Really? Whilst I’ll still pay it, £33 for the same ticket that was £15 vs Palace seems more than a little steep.

I get the maximise revenue thing and I know that they’d have sold it out even at £50 a ticket but is a greater than 100% increase on the prior round really justifiable?

I guess it depends what Man United wanted - perhaps they wanted £45 per adult and we met in the middle.

I think, all things considered, pricing is about right. 

1 minute ago, redsontour said:

Here’s a question for those ITK..

My son has a season ticket, he’s 6, he sure as hell isnt going to a game kicking off at 8:00pm, so can I purchase an adult ticket with his season ticket ID? 

Not that I think I’ll be able to offload it to someone if I get one...

I've no knowledge but at a guess I would think so yes. You can upgrade normal matches to an adult from a child's ST by paying the difference so I don't see this as any different. Still one bum on a seat isn't it, as long as the person pays the correct amount I can see no problem. 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Totally unfair on you and others distanced from AG

I'm Bristol born & bred but live in London now as many other do. Will be returning home on the 19th of Dec for Xmas with the family, so will try my damnedest to get a ticket for this!

I think the pricing and priority brackets are on the whole well thought out for this game, but this 'home' ticket purchase history only is a bit off for me. Paying to see this club either home or away should count as the same.

Archived