IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I'm Bristol born & bred but live in London now as many other do. Will be returning home on the 19th of Dec for Xmas with the family, so will try my damnedest to get a ticket for this!

I think the pricing and priority brackets are on the whole well thought out for this game, but this 'home' ticket purchase history only is a bit off for me. Paying to see this club either home or away should count as the same.

It is harsh in cases like yours but I guess the club has no financial benefit from you being at an away ground so they aren't going to priories you. That's how they see it btw, not my opinion

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

It is harsh in cases like yours but I guess the club has no financial benefit from you being at an away ground so they aren't going to priories you. That's how they see it btw, not my opinion

Anyone who went to Watford away should be given a ticket for the Man Utd game.

*I did not go.

I think the ticket prices are steep and twentysplenty, but I fully understand the club wanting to maximise profits for this game.

I have a question related to linking season card tickets. I have just added my mates season card details to my friends and family, will I be able to purchase his tickets for him on Monday, or will he need to do something on his account to allow me to buy them? Had a look at the FAQ's on the ticketing site, but it didn't say anything about linking accounts.

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Really? Whilst I’ll still pay it, £33 for the same ticket that was £15 vs Palace seems more than a little steep.

I get the maximise revenue thing and I know that they’d have sold it out even at £50 a ticket but is a greater than 100% increase on the prior round really justifiable?

Meh maybe it's because I was fearing the worst. Add I think I paid 30 quid with my membership for Leeds. A little extra for a game against one of the biggest clubs in the world, and the quarter final of a major cup competition I don't see it as too bad 

Just now, hodge said:

Even if that's the only game they've attended all season?

Frankly mate. Yes. There were 600ish fans at that game. It was a Tuesday night in round 2 of the cup against a prem team. It was hardly attractive but surely getting out to Watford in those circumstances to cheer the club onto, ultimately, this match should count for something.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't know why I'm getting involved commenting on this Circus 

But  to help , for those asking whether tickets for future home games count towards the four

Yes they do

See below

IMG_4192.PNG

Makes sense, the club are really using this as an opportunity to increase further ticket sales. Incentives for members to purchase future match tickets as well as an incentive to purchase a half season ticket. Clubs marketing approach really has improved recently, we are thinking ahead more and seeing the wider opportunities.

22 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I'm just gutted that as a member, it's only your history of buying 'home' tickets for 2017/18 that counts.  If it included away games I'd fall into Priority 2 category :sad26:

That's what upsets me too. I've been to several away games this season so I can't understand why that does not count the same as home games? 

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Frankly mate. Yes. There were 600ish fans at that game. It was a Tuesday night in round 2 of the cup against a prem team. It was hardly attractive but surely getting out to Watford in those circumstances to cheer the club onto, ultimately, this match should count for something.

My point being someone could live 10 minutes from their ground could have bought a ticket being their only game, yet giving everyone who went a ticket would give them one too. 

• Admin
14 minutes ago, redsontour said:

Here’s a question for those ITK..

My son has a season ticket, he’s 6, he sure as hell isnt going to a game kicking off at 8:00pm, so can I purchase an adult ticket with his season ticket ID? 

Not that I think I’ll be able to offload it to someone if I get one...

Yes you can. Just add an adult ticket to your basket and then allocate to your son. When entering the ground with that ticket, it will flash up green to indicate full payment has been made rather than blue for concession. I have done this with a linked SC before. Good luck finding someone who wants to attend this game though.

4 minutes ago, Wilksi said:

I think the ticket prices are steep and twentysplenty, but I fully understand the club wanting to maximise profits for this game.

I have a question related to linking season card tickets. I have just added my mates season card details to my friends and family, will I be able to purchase his tickets for him on Monday, or will he need to do something on his account to allow me to buy them? Had a look at the FAQ's on the ticketing site, but it didn't say anything about linking accounts.

You can buy as soon as it is linked is my experience.

• Admin
1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Perhaps it would have worked in the reverse if it was a big away game?

1. ST holders/Half ST holders
2. Members with 4+ aways
etc.

That's what we will do for the away leg of the semi final ;) 

The club have got it massively wrong . I am a Plus member and am still in the same priority as season ticket holders . Surely plus members could’ve been given an extra ticket ?

As for the ticket pricing bumped up after we’ve paid less for two other Premiership teams at home it’s a disgrace And symptomatic of the greed in football and at my own club . 

Will still buy tickets for myself and family 

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

My point being someone could live 10 minutes from their ground could have bought a ticket being their only game, yet giving everyone who went a ticket would give them one too. 

I see your point. Give them priority one at least then. TBH we're talking hypotheticals as the club have decided the policy. It's 600 people, many of whom will be STs anyway.

whats with people saying its fair pricing. its not at all. its pure greed from a club that never pays back to their fans.

huddersfield season ticket for 2017/18 premier league football ..£199

weve made tonnes on our run this year. how about thanking all those that went to an empty watford on a tuesdsy. or plymouth at home. stoke and crystal palace both prem clubs and now its more than doubled.  standard bristol city

Archived