IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

• SC&T Board Members

FYI, @AdamB tells me he aims to put together a set of FAQs in due course and will look through this thread to see what questions are indeed being frequently asked.

So it makes sense to add any questions you have to this thread. Hopefully Adam's FAQs will then provide the answer for you.

46 minutes ago, harrys said:

My only gripe is why my Lansdown wing ticket is £39 but a Dolman central ticket is only £37 and with a far better view

The Dolman Ticket will be worth £39 by the time you get out after the game

1 minute ago, Blagdon red said:

FYI, @AdamB tells me he aims to put together a set of FAQs in due course and will look through this thread to see what questions are indeed being frequently asked.

So it makes sense to add any questions you have to this thread. Hopefully Adam's FAQs will then provide the answer for you.

Does the F.C. Twente game count?

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Really? Whilst I’ll still pay it, £33 for the same ticket that was £15 vs Palace seems more than a little steep.

I get the maximise revenue thing and I know that they’d have sold it out even at £50 a ticket but is a greater than 100% increase on the prior round really justifiable?

YES

1 hour ago, Selred said:

I am annoyed it's based on home games.

I've been to Watford, Brentford and Fulham away, and only Burton at home. 4 games, but somehow this makes me less of a fan who went to 4 home games?

Doesn't make sense.

@AdamB can you please explain this decision.

If you purchased 4 home tickets and are a member your priority would be ‘decent’.

28 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Anyone got a handle on the numbers in each category? Just wondering how many might go on general sale, if any?

Wonder what the black market price is likely to be.

I would hope, with the way they have set ticket priority, that everyone with a ticket will be a regular City fan and there will be NO black market. 

36 minutes ago, RT's Vaseline Tub said:

Rip off prices compared to the previous League Cup games as treble now for my Lansdown seat & all because it’s Man U.

Plymouth game was £11, Stoke was £13 and Palace £15.

Add £31 for the United game, and that's 4 home games - three against premier league sides for seventy quid.

You can't argue with that.

Does anyone have any input on what the South Stand singing section sale procedure might be? In particular, me and my mate picked random seats when getting our season tickets because its unreserved, so the seats stated on our season tickets are not next to each other. Will we have to stick to those seats, or will we be able to select seats next to each other? For us it's not a particularly big issue as we are actually only a row away so will kind of still be together, but I would think there will be others in a similar situation but with stated seats much further away.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Looks like they’ve got that pretty much spot on!

Maximise revenue. Maximise Home ticket availability and spot on priority levels. 

Spot on. Club has done very well there to make sure no Johnny come latelys get a ticket. Manc fans moaning on twitter about reduced capacity for them. **** um 

34 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I think the club have got the pricing and allocation spot on.  The obly downside is the lost seating due to segregation, but a suppose it's a fair price to pay for giving a greater allocation to City fans.

Also encourages a few to buy half season tickets and a few tickets for upcoming games which should swell thecrowds a bit for the rest of the season - good move.

SPOT ON

1 minute ago, bengalcub said:

I don't understand the rugby st holders getting 2nd priority ? A different sport all together !!!!! Ridiculous. 

Presumably because that's what was advertised when it was sold, no one complained when it was the other games. I imagine the club may re-examine this in future. 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Spot on. Club has done very well there to make sure no Johnny come latelys get a ticket. Manc fans moaning on twitter about reduced capacity for them. **** um 

Man Utd fans moaning about away allocation, when they give the minimum 3k to away teams, in their 76k capacity stadium..?! 

3 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

I don't understand the rugby st holders getting 2nd priority ? A different sport all together !!!!! Ridiculous. 

Kind of agree...but they they only get 2nd priority if they've bought tickets to 4 City home matches

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

The majority of ST holders will be "PLUS". We simply don't have the capacity to offer ST holders more than one ticket each.

Y half season tickets be in the same priority as plus and season ticket holder?

I get the capacity can’t do plus one but I wouldn’t of thought all season tickets are plus members 

Just now, shelts said:

I get the capacity can’t do plus one but I wouldn’t of thought all season tickets are plus members 

They would be second priority for an away game. For the home game they can buy their seat.

So my Member purchasing history for this season includes non-member purchases. Assume all count towards being a priority as the site doesn't differentiate. Just a pity I didn't spread those purchases around our group as some Members are on 3 games and it's their mates I bought tickets for!

Know before the semi-final, that our group  we'll need to work on a better ticket purchase strategy! 

Hey, If it were only 3 purchases!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, shelts said:

Good move to offer same priority to half season ticket holders as should 'boost' sales of those a little. Besides surely all P1, P2 & P3 fans will be able to get tickets.

1 minute ago, Moor2Sea said:

So my Member purchasing history for this season includes non-member purchases. Assume all count towards being a priority as the site doesn't differentiate. Just a pity I didn't spread those purchases around our group as some Members are on 3 games and it's their mates I bought tickets for!

Know before the semi-final, that our group  we'll need to work on a better ticket purchase strategy! 

Hey, If it were only 3 purchases!!!!!!!!!!

Just buy another league ticket.

Sure I read it was tickets purchased, not tickets used. So there might be a Christmas game that you can make.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Good move to offer same priority to half season ticket holders as should 'boost' sales of those a little. Besides surely all P1, P2 & P3 fans will be able to get tickets.

I see the incentive but I paid my £1,000 at the start of the season not when it looked like our season was going to be decent including a juicy cup tie against the biggest club in the world!!!

Archived