IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

32 minutes ago, Nibor said:

The club have got this one right, which is a pleasant surprise given how completely inept they've been on other recent off the field issues.

I am slightly amazed some people think they should be able to buy more than one ticket so they can take along some part timer who is only interested because it's Man U in place of someone who is a genuine Bristol City fan.  

I hope the club find a way of making sure tickets are only usable by the people they are sold to.  Anybody selling them above face value should be shot.

Or there 'ands cut orf. 

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Depends on sales of half season tickets. My guess would be no.

I agree but think people may well buy them, even though they know they can’t use them and then sell them on... which makes me cross!! There are loads of scenarios which make buying a season ticket, no matter how devoted a fan you are, unviable... 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

And when you consider that the revenue  raised from the cup run, TV money and extra corporate stuff can be ploughed back into the team in the Jan window, it's hardly that much of an affront to expect people to pay a few quid more than the previous rounds. 

We must be talking a full Tilson here.

#dough

4 minutes ago, RedKatieScarlett said:

I agree but think people may well buy them, even though they know they can’t use them and then sell them on... which makes me cross!! There are loads of scenarios which make buying a season ticket, no matter how devoted a fan you are, unviable... 

Cheapest adult half season ticket £199 + £35 ( man utd ticket) , so some people will spend £234 just to watch man utd?! 

But hopefully if we can get more people to the gate through half season ticket sales it's got to be a good thing.

1 hour ago, shelts said:

That’s a fair point . Money before the fans has always been the City way . More fool me for following 

So the club reduced prices for earlier rounds but you want the same for a game against probably the biggest club in the country. The club has to maximise as much as possible , it all helps with ffp. Plus some people are never satisfied . Don’t you think it’s ok for the club to generate a bit more money considering Lansdown has just spent £45m renovating the ground ? 

People moaning on Facebook I've noticed tonight as well. Most common complaint is that they don't understand why you can't get 2 tickets per season ticket (hmmm I wonder...), and secondly, the price. Personally I think the club have got it spot on in both cases.

Price: If you can't charge that amount for a quarter final cup game, against arguably one of the best sides in England over the past 25 years or so, then when can you? They're also not that bad a price.

One ticket per season ticket: From a person that hasn't had a season ticket for about 9 years because of location, I can't complain much when things like this happen. It was also to be expected. My wife's cousin has a couple of season tickets, and if his dad doesn't go with him, then hopefully I'll be able to go in his place, as we'll be in Bristol for Christmas anyway. If not, Sky Sports it is.

Well done to the club for getting it all right.

3 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

A huge amount of memberships have been taken up since the game was announced as well which is why the games watched proviso was brought in. 

Agreed but many who bought those memberships will be unlucky?

No brainer from club to attach perk of buying a half season ticket to gain top priority for man utd game.

46 minutes ago, redsontour said:

He’s behaved terribly...screw him. 

Nah, actually, it’s more because he a) has little interest b) would have me on edge all night and...here we go lighting the blue touch paper people...c) the language around me fking sucks and I don’t want him exposed to it. Now, that’s my choice, but having heard kids of only slightly older F’ing and blinding it’s a choice I made rightly or wrongly and the reason that, despite having a season ticket since he was 2 he has attended only twice. 

Now, some people may get upset he hasn’t  attended, but the ground has been sold out exactly once since he has had a ticket, so I am comfortable I am not denying anyone a ticket week in week out...plus I’m rather fat so sit on two seats anyway.

To be fair, I’ve missed half the games this season due to being overseas, but that’s a luxury I get with being fortunate enough to be able to afford a few season tickets.

Mate I was ******* exposed to the ******* language as a 5 year old in the bastard east end and it ******* did me no ******* harm I’ll ******* tell ee 

to confirm ticket prices have to be mutually agreed with United 

23.1    Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/carabao-cup/about-the-carabao-cup/carabao-cup-rules--regulations/

My concern is if people are buying half season tickets just for this game are we going be sat in a stadium for the rest of the season with attendance figures of near sell outs with thousands of empty seats and nobody able to buy them;):shifty:

Archived