IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

1 minute ago, Big C said:

My concern is if people are buying half season tickets just for this game are we going be sat in a stadium for the rest of the season with attendance figures of near sell outs with thousands of empty seats and nobody able to buy them

I doubt there will be more than a couple of hundred. At most. 

7 minutes ago, Big C said:

My concern is if people are buying half season tickets just for this game are we going be sat in a stadium for the rest of the season with attendance figures of near sell outs with thousands of empty seats and nobody able to buy them;):shifty:

Nobody is going to shell out £200 is it ? On a half season ticket Plus £35-40 for a manc ticket just for one game. If they buy one then they were going to buy one anyway I’d suggest. 

12 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Revisit this thread in 12 months time. I guarantee these prices will be lower than next season's league fixture against the same opponents ;) 

Can't see Mourinho going on a worse losing run than we did last season ! :whistle:

Priority seems about right, but still think prices are too high. No great shock as ManUre are masters at fleecing fans, but bearing in mind that they have League games on 17th, 23rd, 26th and 30th December, and 1st Jan, it's pretty likely to be a second string team.

11 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Priority seems about right, but still think prices are too high. No great shock as ManUre are masters at fleecing fans, but bearing in mind that they have League games on 17th, 23rd, 26th and 30th December, and 1st Jan, it's pretty likely to be a second string team.

Gold category pricing for our most sought after game in years.  This is the same price a non-member pays for the likes of QPR or Wolves.  In that context I think the pricing is fair - whether football is overpriced in general is a different matter, but I'm really not sure what people were expecting for this game.  It could easily have been worse, and would still have sold out.

I'm OK as I'm a member who has been to almost all games (couldn't attend Villa). Ive upgraded to a half season ticket, (but this was on first day of sale, even before we played palace).

I think the priority is a fair as its going to get. I would have liked to see 2nds to those who have attended all city home and away league cup games.

Going forward I think we need multiple membership tiers. Have one taken at start of season (give a couple games leeway that gives you more priority than those halfway .

Away games should have counted but not take preference. A long trip to Sunderland can't be rewarded as you could live next door!

9 minutes ago, GJS said:

IM or run if this has been asked.

i often purchase for my friends. We all have memberships so I assign their tickets to them. 

We that be classed a a purchase for them if they are the owners of the tickets?

I had the same concern, others have said it should count as a purchase if you've assigned them.

55 minutes ago, Big C said:

My concern is if people are buying half season tickets just for this game are we going be sat in a stadium for the rest of the season with attendance figures of near sell outs with thousands of empty seats and nobody able to buy them;):shifty:

I'm buying a ticket for my lad, he has been a season ticket holder for the last 7 years but is away at uni now, this way he gets his united ticket (which I think he deserves) and gets to see a few games when he is back and the rest of the time my mates lad will go my other lad or my stepsons mate so it will get fully utilised, and I'm sure many others will do similar 

22 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Harry

It is an interesting idea that.

Wouldn't post it with club employees (Hello Adam Baker) seemingly reading the thread though.

Not sure why the club would have an issue when it doesnt take anything away from them, and the ST holders aren't gaining money from it.

The game will sell out, that's a certainty, and doing what Harry suggested would mean those tickets would definitely be going to the hands of City fans.

Tbh I think they've got it as right as they could have.  Although I must admit that I'm gutted that my chances of a ticket are zero to none.  My family have season tickets and I attend when I can, child care permitting. I have membership and have gone to 4 home matches but because they were not assigned to me, these do not count as they can't prove it was me (why would my dad purchase an additional ticket when he has a season ticket already !). This part doesn't seem fair to me.

3 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Tbh I think they've got it as right as they could have.  Although I must admit that I'm gutted that my chances of a ticket are zero to none.  My family have season tickets and I attend when I can, child care permitting. I have membership and have gone to 4 home matches but because they were not assigned to me, these do not count as they can't prove it was me (why would my dad purchase an additional ticket when he has a season ticket already !). This part doesn't seem fair to me.

If you know you are attending any other matches, get them purchased and assigned to yours. That should at least bump you up to tier 3 which should be ok really. 

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not sure why the club would have an issue when it doesnt take anything away from them, and the ST holders aren't gaining money from it.

The game will sell out, that's a certainty, and doing what Harry suggested would mean those tickets would definitely be going to the hands of City fans.

I shouldn't have written it. Not knocking the idea, seems a sound one tbh.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

If you know you are attending any other matches, get them purchased and assigned to yours. That should at least bump you up to tier 3 which should be ok really. 

Yes I can do that as well but when I've already paid for 4 previous home tickets and could have been a higher priority as a result if they were assigned to me is a bitter pill to swallow.

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

For a League Cup QF against one of the biggest clubs in the world I don't feel like they're rinsing us. Fair play. Should be a great atmosphere in front of a full house on the day I break up for Christmas.

bring. it. on. 

Is that the same day that you clean your spoon and mug?:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, seebokseduction said:

Bit disappointed that away attendance hasn't been recognised. I now live 3 hours from Bristol with transport logistics tricky to AG, but attended 17/23 away games last season and have done 6 so far this season, shame that counts for nothing to get a ticket. 

Totally, I've done 3 home and 3 aways this season.

Ultimately though Bristol Sport view you as a customer and not as a supporter. You have contributed nothing to the BCFC coffers by attending away games therefore you are less important than someone who has attended just one home game. Deal with it.

Yours sincerely,

Jon Lansdown

• Admin
6 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Yes I can do that as well but when I've already paid for 4 previous home tickets and could have been a higher priority as a result if they were assigned to me is a bitter pill to swallow.

Did your Dad assign them to another member? If not he's crazy for not linking your membership to his account as you're missing the £5 member discount.

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

Did your Dad assign them to another member? If not he's crazy for not linking your membership to his account as you're missing the £5 member discount.

I bought the membership after attending a couple of the games. No he didn't assign them to anyone else, it just shows he's bought an additional ticket when he already has a season ticket and bought 3 cup tickets although he can quite easily sit on 1 seat.

51 minutes ago, GJS said:

IM or run if this has been asked.

i often purchase for my friends. We all have memberships so I assign their tickets to them. 

We that be classed a a purchase for them if they are the owners of the tickets?

42 minutes ago, hodge said:

I had the same concern, others have said it should count as a purchase if you've assigned them.

Of course it counts. The club don't expect everyone to buy their own ticket - otherwise no one would ever sit together! Assigning a ticket to an individual means that ticket forms part of their own booking history.

Archived