IGNORED

JUST RELEASED - MANCHESTER TICKET DETAILS

RedM

59 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

No.  

1. Bristol City ST/half-ST holders
2. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders who have attended 4+ BCFC 2017/18 home games
3. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders who have attended 1+ BCFC 2017/18 home games
4. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders
5. General sale

From what I read of your situation (members with multiple away games but no home games), the only rugby and basketball fans ahead of you are those with BCFC home games to their name this season.

Sorry mate Im a member and  have my home games in the bag just wrongly thought that rugby and baketball SC holders got into tier 1.

Can't beat the club up all the time, but maybe they could have put those without memberships who can prove 4 or more home or away purchases into tier 3.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

No.  

1. Bristol City ST/half-ST holders
2. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders who have attended 4+ BCFC 2017/18 home games
3. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders who have attended 1+ BCFC 2017/18 home games
4. Forever Bristol members/Bristol Rugby ST holders/Bristol Flyers ST holders/Bristol City WFC ST holders
5. General sale

From what I read of your situation (members with multiple away games but no home games), the only rugby and basketball fans ahead of you are those with BCFC home games to their name this season.

It's just clicked with me that rugby ST holders are entitled to a FREE Bristol City match ticket once a season. By claiming their FREE ticket has this put them into 3rd catagory and leapfrogged those who didn't claim it???

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't agree, I think it is just a different interpretation of how we are reading the same sentance

If I was to buy 4 tickets, 1 for me and one each for 3 friends that would give me an advantage over someone that has been to 3 different games?

No. As only one will be on your membership. The other 3 will be on there membership or down as non member.

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't agree, I think it is just a different interpretation of how we are reading the same sentance

If I was to buy 4 tickets, 1 for me and one each for 3 friends that would give me an advantage over someone that has been to 3 different games?

Or put another way, If somebody was to buy 3 tickets for themself, their wife/husband and 1 child, for 3 different games, should that give them an advantage over somebody who has bought 1 ticket for 4 different games? The purchaser has been to 1 less game but the overall cost and the money they have put into the club is signficantly more?

Hypothetical I know but you see what I'm saying.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Selred said:

No. As only one will be on your membership. The other 3 will be on there membership or down as non member.

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Or put another way, If somebody was to buy 3 tickets for themself, their wife/husband and 1 child, for 3 different games, should that give them an advantage over somebody who has bought 1 ticket for 4 different games? The purchaser has been to 1 less game but the overall cost and the money they have put into the club is signficantly more?

Hypothetical I know but you see what I'm saying.

I think we are all agreeing, just writing it different ways :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Given that we’ve hardly ever sold all available seats in the ground, I’d say capacity is fine. How often does demand exceed supply? Pretty much never. 

You seem to have a real problem with the fact that the stadium doesn’t accommodate exactly 27,000 people, like you’ve somehow been lied to. Every club in the land has wasted space with segregation of fans etc. 

If we were a fixture in the Premier League then there’s an argument that 27k isn't enough, but there are no doubt plans waiting in the wings if and when that were to become an issue. 

6 months ago people were talking about it being a ridiculous white elephant in L1. Let’s take things one step at a time!

I'd rather we hurry up and did the Atyeo now before we hopefully get to the prem. Losing 4k of seats in the prem for a season would be a nightmare.

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

I think we are all agreeing, just writing it different ways :thumbsup:

Sorry just to confirm, you know that if you bought 4 tickets for 1 game, that doesn't equal the same priority to 1 ticket to 4 games right? 

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I'd rather we hurry up and did the Atyeo now before we hopefully get to the prem. Losing 4k of seats in the prem for a season would be a nightmare.

It would be a nightmare anyway, where would away fans go?

The lansdown stand cant be split etc, nor can the upper be split from the lower.

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Financially less of an issue though due to increased television revenue.

That said, I agree with the principle of build it before you need it.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Financially less of an issue though due to increased television revenue.

That said, I agree with the principle of build it before you need it.

From a fans perspective i would like to see as many City fans in the ground as possible if we were to make it to the Prem so as many of our fans can experience watching City in the prem as possible. 

Also it would make sense to have boxes etc at the end to maximise our income.

So Reading Adam B's FAQ's you can upgrade a childs ticket to adults by paying the difference and can buy a consession season ticket which will count for priority 1 at a cost of £50 with a free shirt, so any body who wants to get an extra ticket just needs to have an under 12 they can buy a 1/2 season ticket for??

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

So Reading Adam B's FAQ's you can upgrade a childs ticket to adults by paying the difference and can buy a consession season ticket which will count for priority 1 at a cost of £50 with a free shirt, so any body who wants to get an extra ticket just needs to have an under 12 they can buy a 1/2 season ticket for??

I was surprised he said that. That means a City STH can sell their child's seat to a United adult fan, or indeed anyone, who has absolutely no history of watching City.

Do I have that right @AdamB?

15 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I was surprised he said that. That means a City STH can sell their child's seat to a United adult fan, or indeed anyone, who has absolutely no history of watching City.

Do I have that right @AdamB?

Well it is the season card holder’s seat to purchase (it wouldn’t be paying the difference, they would pay the whole price as it’s a cup game). 

It is an 8pm kick-off, so it’s unfair to expect every child to show up (although I imagine most will be begging to go!).

I would certainly hope that Bristol City fans wouldn’t sell on their seats to Manchester United fans. It would contravene regulations (both selling on football tickets and away fans in home sections)

Adam

7 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Well it is the season card holder’s seat to purchase (it wouldn’t be paying the difference, they would pay the whole price as it’s a cup game). 

It is an 8pm kick-off, so it’s unfair to expect every child to show up (although I imagine most will be begging to go!).

I would certainly hope that Bristol City fans wouldn’t sell on their seats to Manchester United fans. It would contravene regulations (both selling on football tickets and away fans in home sections)

Adam

And I assume that should some celebrate incorrectly and unsavory scenes follow, the club could withdraw that season ticket for future use.

And what parent wants to tell their child they can't go to football anymore because their season ticket has been revoked.

Archived