IGNORED

Unreserved now the reserved section for United

gordie

Since this has its own thread now, I'm gonna copy my question from the other thread.

Does anyone have any input on what the South Stand singing section sale procedure might be? In particular, me and my mate picked random seats when getting our season tickets because its unreserved, so the seats stated on our season tickets are not next to each other. Will we have to stick to those seats, or will we be able to select seats next to each other? For us it's not a particularly big issue as we are actually only a row away so will kind of still be together, but I would think there will be others in a similar situation but with stated seats much further away.

Let’s be honest here guys. People who have stood in the same spot all season, will still stand in the same spot as they have all season. I doubt the club will be hard on it as long as it’s not over crowded.

it will just be full of normal season ticket holders plus 10%, let’s use some common sense. 

I for one will be standing where I normally do. 

7 minutes ago, BCFC101 said:

Since this has its own thread now, I'm gonna copy my question from the other thread.

Does anyone have any input on what the South Stand singing section sale procedure might be? In particular, me and my mate picked random seats when getting our season tickets because its unreserved, so the seats stated on our season tickets are not next to each other. Will we have to stick to those seats, or will we be able to select seats next to each other? For us it's not a particularly big issue as we are actually only a row away so will kind of still be together, but I would think there will be others in a similar situation but with stated seats much further away.

Can't see how they can make sure every fan goes to their actual seat. They will direct you to the right way but that's it. As for sitting, if i get told they will be enforcing sitting i will not be attending. I don't go to football for that glamorised **** fest stuff just because the big boys are in town.

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

As it’s reserved, I guess the unreserved lads and lasses will have to buy their own seat (the same seat on their season card) and just stand as normal?

There is no specific seat on the season card. If the 50+ police and stewards that will undoubtedly be in there actually enforce sitting I'll just walk out, can't be doing with that.

1 minute ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

There is no specific seat on the season card. If the 50+ police and stewards that will undoubtedly be in there actually enforce sitting I'll just walk out, can't be doing with that.

There is a seat on the tickets, theu won’t enforce sitting nor will anyone actually stand where different to where they normally do. 

Why are we always so over the top on things 

5 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

There is on mine...

I would hope / think that you log on and select an available seat so if you sit together and your STs are linked you can select 4,5 whatever together. 

Seems logical / sensible rather than people who bought STs at different times being split up.

More pressure on this section to get in earlier if that is the case.

39 minutes ago, gordie said:

Simple question, is it still standing there or are they going to make it sitting  for the United game as it is not unreserved for this game, my understanding of that section is they leave 10% of seats free to allow for standing

The United fans dont sit down anywhere, ever! 

Adamb was reading this for a while so we might get a response soon. Okay I am sticking my neck out here, he 10% reduction might be because of the dolman lounges will probably be open this game to private parties who probably want to see the game. Like I said I might be wrong. 

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

Adamb was reading this for a while so we might get a response soon. Okay I am sticking my neck out here, he 10% reduction might be because of the dolman lounges will probably be open this game to private parties who probably want to see the game. Like I said I might be wrong. 

There is no 10% reduction 

What "Dolman Lounges"? 

• SC&T Board Members
2 hours ago, gordie said:

Simple question, is it still standing there or are they going to make it sitting  for the United game as it is not unreserved for this game, my understanding of that section is they leave 10% of seats free to allow for standing

The 10% reduction is due to it normally being unreserved. The thinking is that when an area is unreserved people don't fill the rows efficiently, leaving odd seats unused and late arrivers then potentially standing in the aisles. To mitigate against this, SAGs generally reduce the capacity of unreserved areas by 10%.

In order to maximise the number of tickets available to City fans for the Manchester game, the club agreed with the SAG that tickets for this area would be sold on a reserved basis for this match.

As long as the aisles are kept clear, I imagine that stewarding in that area will be no more zealous on Dec 20th than on other occasions.

2 minutes ago, matalan12 said:

I'll be standing in the same spot I always stand whatever my ticket says. pretty simple.

You do have to wonder, why city fans want to make it so complicated all the time.

Yes its "reserved" stand in your normal spot, if everyone stands in their normal spots there are no issues at all. Just making mountains out of mole hills.

Archived