IGNORED

Unreserved now the reserved section for United

gordie

5 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

You do have to wonder, why city fans want to make it so complicated all the time.

Yes its "reserved" stand in your normal spot, if everyone stands in their normal spots there are no issues at all. Just making mountains out of mole hills.

Apart from you are going to get a couple of hundred non-regulars in the section for this match and you just know some of them are going to demand that they sit in their allocated seat.

4 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Apart from you are going to get a couple of hundred non-regulars in the section for this match and you just know some of them are going to demand that they sit in their allocated seat.

Are you really though? I expect 99% of season ticket holders will buy their tickets as normal, you would need 10% of season ticket holders not to go, and then the extra 10% reserved to make your couple of 100.

The extra 10% is what 125? I imagine they will be down the front etc as they club would have needed to keep them free to start with. There really isnt anything to see here.

I'm in S82 and the seat listed on my season ticket (along with the one next to it) was actually removed a few games back to allow for a steward to stand at the back of the stairwell.

Technically, I have no seat to reserve for the Man Utd game. At the Cardiff game I was joking about the possibility of it causing me a problem reserving my seat for the Man Utd game. The club gave me a call earlier in the week and confirmed that they have issued me a new ST this week with a different seat number listed with this game in mind so no issues there.

The whole reserved thing won't be an issue, anyone in there who isn't familiar with the block will be informed that they can stand anywhere - providing it's in front of a seat and not in the stairwell.

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Are you really though? I expect 99% of season ticket holders will buy their tickets as normal, you would need 10% of season ticket holders not to go, and then the extra 10% reserved to make your couple of 100.

The extra 10% is what 125? I imagine they will be down the front etc as they club would have needed to keep them free to start with. There really isnt anything to see here.

This is correct. The circa 110 seats that are currently not sold for league games to fulfil the 10% reduction are all in the very front of the Singing Section (which watching on from the Lansdown Stand is usually the empty bit).

Archived