Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

AdamB

Man Utd FAQ

I know your only answering questions mate but cawh blimey we arnt half making a meal out of this game don't you all think?

Fuss fuss fuss fuss fuss :facepalm:

• Like 8
  • Rubbish 5

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

I know your only answering questions mate but cawh blimey we arnt half making a meal out of this game don't you all think?

Semi final will be even worse.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bris red said:

To be fair it is only responding to a vast array of questions.

I actually found it fairly informative albeit pointless from my own personal perspective as I’m sorted for E’s and whizz and ST+ but still - all good !!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Adam,  are all members guaranteed a ticket?

Not wanting to usurp Adam's prerogative to answer, but clearly not.

As membership purchase remains open, there is no telling how many members there may be by the end of each sales period. With the number of members constantly growing, clearly it may ultimately exceed the number of tickets left available after the season ticket holders have bought theirs.

42 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Do disabled supporters have to wait until Thursday when phone lines open for everyone?

No, disabled supporters only can call up from Monday as their tickets cannot currently be purchased online.

Hi @AdamB I have a non member disabled friend who would like tickets for the game. Would he have to wait until general sale on 11/12?

Thanks 

Steve

Will tickets be allocated to the seat number on your Season Card if in the unreserved part of the stadium? Or can we pick any seat in that area?

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I purchased a membership after the draw but then decided to purchase a half season ticket, can I claim my membership money back?

Give Supporters Services a call on 0117 963 0600 and they can talk you through the options. 

Adam

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

Not wanting to usurp Adam's prerogative to answer, but clearly not.

As membership purchase remains open, there is no telling how many members there may be by the end of each sales period. With the number of members constantly growing, clearly it may ultimately exceed the number of tickets left available after the season ticket holders have bought theirs.

Jon is correct. Clearly numbers for half-season card holders and memberships continue to rise. It's impossible to say where sales will end (and sell out) at this stage. 

But season card card and half-season card holders are definitely guaranteed their seat. 

4 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Will tickets be allocated to the seat number on your Season Card if in the unreserved part of the stadium? Or can we pick any seat in that area?

Yes to the seat number on the season card, as would be the case anywhere in the stadium. 

3 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Yes to the seat number on the season card, as would be the case anywhere in the stadium. 

The problem is many bought Season tickets in that stand but not together e.g. with friends. Being unreserved it didn't matter, now for this game it means people will be stood with random people by themselves and not friends, family or in some cases there carers.

FAQ for Bristol based Man Utd fans

There is no commentary and you won't be able to change the channel during half time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Adam,

To follow up on the question about members and guarantee of a ticket by KITR.

Should or could priority for members perhaps be linked to purchase history of this season, PRIOR to this draw...?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Adam,

Should or could priority for members perhaps be linked to purchase history of this season, PRIOR to this draw...?

It is; tickets bought already this season count towards your total - for both games in the future and ones that have already happened.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cheshire_red said:

I read on the Rugby facebook page that Bristol Rugby ST Holders are entitled to a ticket is that true?

On the same basis as a member I.e their priority depends on the number of CITY games they have watched.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Be interested to know how many half season tickets and memberships have been sold since the draw was made.

I would be very interested to know that too Rob, along with the total numbers in each category.  I'm not sure how many SC holders and members we actually have, but I bet it's goung up rapidly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It is; tickets bought already this season count towards your total - for both games in the future and ones that have already happened.

Thanks. That's good to know.

I thought it was likely but wanted it reaffirmed as I hate/hated thought of lots of people in home ends only here to see Man U by dint of buying a membership straight after the draw!

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thanks. That's good to know.

I thought it was likely but wanted it reaffirmed as I hate/hated thought of lots of people in home ends only here to see Man U by dint of buying a membership straight after the draw!

There may still be a few but they'll have to have bought other games as well as the membership, most likely.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

There may still be a few but they'll have to have bought other games as well as the membership, most likely.

I am sure a few will slip through the net but the way the club has planned it should keep it to a minimum 

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

How will we recognise the MU infiltrators as they will also be wearing red scarves?

Mancs have shit hair 

Edited by 29AR
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Adam,

The priority groupings have already been confirmed and won’t be amended. We went through lots of options and it’s never going to be perfect for everyone, but this setup seems fair and the reaction from supporters I feel supports that.

Adam

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

I read on the Rugby facebook page that Bristol Rugby ST Holders are entitled to a ticket is that true?

They are in Priority 2, 3 or 4 depending on how many BCFC home tickets they have purchased this season. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

As of right now how many ST/HST holders are there?

As of right now how many members are eligible for Priority 2 tickets?

We’ll likely update details later in the week, but numbers of h/s cards and memberships are rising, understandably. 

Likewise, the crowds for our December games are creeping up too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Adam,  are all members guaranteed a ticket?

If you've been to 4 home games this season then your in with a good shout. 

But surely there is more members then there will be tickets, so a ticket isn't guaranteed. 

• Like 2

I would imagine Half Season purchases are going to go through the roof. Great news for the Club and hopefully a big boost in attendences cheering on the Lads as we attempt to stay at the right end of the Table. Win Win surely

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

But surely there is more members then there will be tickets, so a ticket isn't guaranteed. 

I think priority 2 will be fine,last of the tickets will sell in priority 3.

• Like 1

Might have already been asked Adam but if a person who has recently purchased a membership has paid on day for home games this season with cash, clearly that cant be logged anywhere. If the individual can produce the tickets, will that count ?

38 minutes ago, AdamB said:

The priority groupings have already been confirmed and won’t be amended. We went through lots of options and it’s never going to be perfect for everyone, but this setup seems fair and the reaction from supporters I feel supports that.

Adam

Cheers Adam.

Current system seems the fairest all told.

@AdamB

I bought a half season ticket (before the draw was made), but as the half tickets are not due in the post until December (after a Man U ticket has been bought), will the season card have the Man U game added on there when it arrives or will all half season tickets who purchased a Man U ticket be getting a paper ticket sent through the post?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cider-Head23 said:

That would mean we probably have in excess of 8,000 members which is as impressive as it is surprising IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That would mean we probably have in excess of 8,000 members which is as impressive as it is surprising IMO.

The way its going i fully expect the club to close the purchase of new memberships at some point soon.

43 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

The way its going i fully expect the club to close the purchase of new memberships at some point soon.

I don't see why they would. The priority process has been published so anyone buying now knows they're a long way down the list (unless they buy four games). Beyond that, the membership still offers benefits for the rest of the season for the purchaser and the club gets £20 up front.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don't see why they would. The priority process has been published so anyone buying now knows they're a long way down the list (unless they buy four games). Beyond that, the membership still offers benefits for the rest of the season for the purchaser and the club gets £20 up front.

This and potentially charging £20 for nothing but a bit of plastic to the plastics, why stop?

48 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

No chance! Forever Bristol membership isn't about the Utd game.

My kids get a free ticket for themselves and an adult as part of their forevever bristol membership. We used this for the Barnsley game. Does this count as a purchased ticket towards the 4 needed for the higher priority? It does show up on my login as having attended 4 matches but just want to confirm I have mine and kids quota

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No chance! Forever Bristol membership isn't about the Utd game.

I wasnt just thinking about the Manure game. Thinking ahead to next season and the prospect of PL football.