IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

I've tried to pick up all questions asked and get them answered from the last 24 hours.

I’m a season card holder, am I guaranteed a ticket?

Yes, your seat will be reserved to purchase during the first week of sales. It will not be a case of first-come, first-served, so there is no rush. You will have a whole week to purchase your seat. Note: The first three days will be online only.

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, December 20th.

What about half-season card holders?

For committing for the remainder of the 2017/18 campaign, you’ll benefit from the same period afforded to season card holders.

Why is it just home games factored in and not away games?

The club spent a long time going through all options regarding ticketing, priority groups and more for the Manchester United game. It’s never easy and there’s never going to be one system that suits everyone unfortunately. This is a home fixture so we have based priority around home purchases. In addition, a large number of our supporters opt to pay on the day for away games, of which we would have no record whatsoever. With all home purchases, this is recorded and can be utilised for priority purposes.

I'm a member. Can I buy for future home games and have that count towards the priority groups?

Yes. For example, if you've purchased for two home games already this season, and then buy tickets for, say, Reading and Wolves, you'll then qualify for Priority 2.

Can I upgrade my child's concession ticket for an adult ticket?

Yes. You would pay the adult rate for that seat.

Do season card holders or members get a discount on ticket prices?

No, the prices set are at Gold category, non-member rate, as agreed with Manchester United.

Can I purchase for multiple season card holders?

Yes you can, as long as they are linked to your account online, or as long as you have all Supporter IDs when you call up Supporter Services.

Shouldn't season card holder plus members be able to purchase two tickets?

The majority of our season card holders are plus members, so if we offered everyone two then we wouldn't have enough left for members.

Can I buy four tickets for the Preston game on my account and be in the Priority 2 group?

No, it must be four individual home matches per member. Additionally, each ticket purchased for that Preston game should be linked to a Supporter ID so those fans can also benefit from priority.

I’m a Forever Bristol member, how do I know how many home tickets I’ve purchased this season?

This can be seen online. Login to your member account, hover over your name and click ‘personal details’. Next, select the ‘history’ tab and then choose ‘view your previously purchased tickets’.

I've already attended two games but I'm not a member. If I purchase a membership now, will I jump into Priority 3? And if I purchase a membership and tickets for two more upcoming home games, will I jump into Priority 2?

Yes and yes. But also consider a half-season card and jump into Priority 1!

Does the FC Twente friendly count as a home ticket purchased?

No, just 2017/18 league and cup home fixtures.

Do disabled supporters have to wait until Thursday when phone lines open for everyone?

No, disabled supporters only can call up from Monday as their tickets cannot currently be purchased online.

Why can’t I currently purchase a concession half-season card online?

As with 2017/18 season cards in the summer, we need to have full proof of age for all new purchasers. If you are interested in a concession half-season card, please call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600, where the full process will be explained.

I’ve seen tickets for this fixture available on other ticket sites. Can I get tickets through those sites?

The only way to purchase a ticket for this game is via bcfc.co.uk or by phone to 0117 963 0600, or via Manchester United for away tickets. Any other sites are not affiliated to Bristol City or Manchester United; you cannot be guaranteed tickets on these sites and there’s no guarantee you will receive your money back if you don’t get tickets. We strongly advise all supporters to only purchase through official channels.

I’m a dual season card holder – can I purchase two tickets?

No, you will be in Priority 1, where you can purchase your Bristol City season card seat.

7 minutes ago, bris red said:

I know your only answering questions mate but cawh blimey we arnt half making a meal out of this game don't you all think?

Fuss fuss fuss fuss fuss :facepalm:

To be fair it is only responding to a vast array of questions.

I actually found it fairly informative albeit pointless from my own personal perspective as I’m sorted for E’s and whizz and ST+ but still - all good !!

• SC&T Board Members
5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Adam,  are all members guaranteed a ticket?

Not wanting to usurp Adam's prerogative to answer, but clearly not.

As membership purchase remains open, there is no telling how many members there may be by the end of each sales period. With the number of members constantly growing, clearly it may ultimately exceed the number of tickets left available after the season ticket holders have bought theirs.

42 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Do disabled supporters have to wait until Thursday when phone lines open for everyone?

No, disabled supporters only can call up from Monday as their tickets cannot currently be purchased online.

Hi @AdamB I have a non member disabled friend who would like tickets for the game. Would he have to wait until general sale on 11/12?

Thanks 

Steve

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I purchased a membership after the draw but then decided to purchase a half season ticket, can I claim my membership money back?

Give Supporters Services a call on 0117 963 0600 and they can talk you through the options. 

Adam

18 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

Not wanting to usurp Adam's prerogative to answer, but clearly not.

As membership purchase remains open, there is no telling how many members there may be by the end of each sales period. With the number of members constantly growing, clearly it may ultimately exceed the number of tickets left available after the season ticket holders have bought theirs.

Jon is correct. Clearly numbers for half-season card holders and memberships continue to rise. It's impossible to say where sales will end (and sell out) at this stage. 

But season card card and half-season card holders are definitely guaranteed their seat. 

4 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Will tickets be allocated to the seat number on your Season Card if in the unreserved part of the stadium? Or can we pick any seat in that area?

Yes to the seat number on the season card, as would be the case anywhere in the stadium. 

3 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Yes to the seat number on the season card, as would be the case anywhere in the stadium. 

The problem is many bought Season tickets in that stand but not together e.g. with friends. Being unreserved it didn't matter, now for this game it means people will be stood with random people by themselves and not friends, family or in some cases there carers.

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Adam,

To follow up on the question about members and guarantee of a ticket by KITR.

Should or could priority for members perhaps be linked to purchase history of this season, PRIOR to this draw...?

It is; tickets bought already this season count towards your total - for both games in the future and ones that have already happened.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Be interested to know how many half season tickets and memberships have been sold since the draw was made.

I would be very interested to know that too Rob, along with the total numbers in each category.  I'm not sure how many SC holders and members we actually have, but I bet it's goung up rapidly.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It is; tickets bought already this season count towards your total - for both games in the future and ones that have already happened.

Thanks. That's good to know.

I thought it was likely but wanted it reaffirmed as I hate/hated thought of lots of people in home ends only here to see Man U by dint of buying a membership straight after the draw!

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thanks. That's good to know.

I thought it was likely but wanted it reaffirmed as I hate/hated thought of lots of people in home ends only here to see Man U by dint of buying a membership straight after the draw!

There may still be a few but they'll have to have bought other games as well as the membership, most likely.

• The topic was pinned

Archived