IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Adam,

To follow up on the question about members and guarantee of a ticket by KITR.

Should or could priority for members perhaps be linked to purchase history of this season, PRIOR to this draw...?

The priority groupings have already been confirmed and won’t be amended. We went through lots of options and it’s never going to be perfect for everyone, but this setup seems fair and the reaction from supporters I feel supports that.

Adam

23 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

I read on the Rugby facebook page that Bristol Rugby ST Holders are entitled to a ticket is that true?

They are in Priority 2, 3 or 4 depending on how many BCFC home tickets they have purchased this season. 

27 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

As of right now how many ST/HST holders are there?

As of right now how many members are eligible for Priority 2 tickets?

We’ll likely update details later in the week, but numbers of h/s cards and memberships are rising, understandably. 

Likewise, the crowds for our December games are creeping up too. 

38 minutes ago, AdamB said:

The priority groupings have already been confirmed and won’t be amended. We went through lots of options and it’s never going to be perfect for everyone, but this setup seems fair and the reaction from supporters I feel supports that.

Adam

Cheers Adam.

Current system seems the fairest all told.

@AdamB

I bought a half season ticket (before the draw was made), but as the half tickets are not due in the post until December (after a Man U ticket has been bought), will the season card have the Man U game added on there when it arrives or will all half season tickets who purchased a Man U ticket be getting a paper ticket sent through the post?

43 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

The way its going i fully expect the club to close the purchase of new memberships at some point soon.

I don't see why they would. The priority process has been published so anyone buying now knows they're a long way down the list (unless they buy four games). Beyond that, the membership still offers benefits for the rest of the season for the purchaser and the club gets £20 up front.

• Admin
1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don't see why they would. The priority process has been published so anyone buying now knows they're a long way down the list (unless they buy four games). Beyond that, the membership still offers benefits for the rest of the season for the purchaser and the club gets £20 up front.

This and potentially charging £20 for nothing but a bit of plastic to the plastics, why stop?

3 hours ago, AdamB said:

Yes to the seat number on the season card, as would be the case anywhere in the stadium. 

so those who bought st's at different times like me and my mates will be penalised? We have one is s27 ,s24 and s25, all for the unreserved section- club clearly haven't thought this through!!

9 minutes ago, Cider red said:

so those who bought st's at different times like me and my mates will be penalised? We have one is s27 ,s24 and s25, all for the unreserved section- club clearly haven't thought this through!!

Penalised? You’ll get your ticket what’s the problem? pretty sure you’ll be fine without your mates for 90mins.

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Penalised? You’ll get your ticket what’s the problem? pretty sure you’ll be fine without your mates for 90mins.

Football for me and a lot of others is social. If city expect 1000 odd fans in that end to sit in their reserved seat around strangers they will have a suprise

34 minutes ago, Cider red said:

It's a bit of an inconvenience but it's for the greater good IMO.

As many City fans as possible and this arrangement will solve the issue of 10 percent reductions for unreserved areas.

Hopefully there can be common sense and some self-policing for it to work out as well.

43 minutes ago, Cider red said:

I 'm in a different block to my 11 year old daughter as we were one of the last to buy tickets..

Archived