IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Only ever done it once a season so unaware there was a limit!

I recently did the reverse for one of the cup ties as the guy I go to league games with couldn't make it so I downgraded to a concession price and took one of my employees instead. 

On 11/8/2017 at 17:07, AdamB said:

I've tried to pick up all questions asked and get them answered from the last 24 hours.

As a season card holder, can I buy just my own seat, or a different seat in the stadium?

Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, December 20th.

Worth pointing out an IMPORTANT error there Adam:

This should read "Just your own seat, which will be reserved until 10am on Monday, November 20th".

December 20th is a Wednesday and is the day of the game!!!

32 minutes ago, Juan Perro said:

so, as a member, if I buy tickets NOW to the next home match, do I still get to upgrade my priority for the Man Utd ticket sales? (I'm one match under the 4 games)

Check the FAQ thread. I think you can, yeah.

1 hour ago, Juan Perro said:

so, as a member, if I buy tickets NOW to the next home match, do I still get to upgrade my priority for the Man Utd ticket sales? (I'm one match under the 4 games)

Yep. Adam stated that future sales count towards priority. So technically someone could jump from priority 4, right up to priority 2 by purchasing tickets for our next 4 home games!

3 hours ago, cidercity said:

Adam, i am a season ticket plus member if i buy a membership can i then get another with the membership.

Cheers

No, your Supporter ID is linked to your season card, so it cannot then be linked to a membership as well. You would need to other person you want to come with you to become a member (they may also need to buy a few match tickets to boost their chances of getting a ticket).

Adam 

15 minutes ago, AdamB said:

No, your Supporter ID is linked to your season card, so it cannot then be linked to a membership as well. You would need to other person you want to come with you to become a member (they may also need to buy a few match tickets to boost their chances of getting a ticket).

Adam 

Thanks for reply.

• Admin

@AdamB is there any way for a Season Card holder to purchase a different seat to that listed on their season card other than waiting for general release and missing out? I've watched each round from the Lansdown Stand and was hoping to continue this for the Manchester game. 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Ian M said:

@AdamB is there any way for a Season Card holder to purchase a different seat to that listed on their season card other than waiting for general release and missing out? I've watched each round from the Lansdown Stand and was hoping to continue this for the Manchester game. 

I presume, maybe wrongly, that you’d still have the same priority in group 2, if you haven’t purchased your seat, when it’s opened up for Members? Won’t the rest of the seats be available then? 

On Wednesday, November 08, 2017 at 19:26, OldlandReddies said:

Might have already been asked Adam but if a person who has recently purchased a membership has paid on day for home games this season with cash, clearly that cant be logged anywhere. If the individual can produce the tickets, will that count ?

Anyone answer this ?

32 minutes ago, Chris said:

I presume, maybe wrongly, that you’d still have the same priority in group 2, if you haven’t purchased your seat, when it’s opened up for Members? Won’t the rest of the seats be available then? 

This is correct Ian. Although, I'd always advise season card holders to buy their own just guarantee their ticket. 

On the flip side, if it's a superstition and you can guarantee us a place in the semi-finals, feel free to wait.

Not directly United related, but why are there so few seats available on the ticket site for half season tickets? The plan says there’s hundreds available, but when you get to the screen with the specific seats they are all grey. We can’t hsve completely sold out the entire south stand ?

Archived