IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

44 minutes ago, RT's Vaseline Tub said:

When I got to the front of the queue my ST seat was n/a so bought 1 free seat in W12 Lansdown @ 10:44.

Thereafter my seat was available on the online system so the question is why wasn’t all this ready for 10am?

Typical City...

@AdamB said that you can only buy your own seat. Q & A second question, so very interesting.

@AdamB

I logged onto mates account to get the job lot of tickets for all his "assigned" people. I clicked on the 2 "half season tickets" but they are in his name - along with his own season tickets, now the system won't let me purchase the 2 half season tickets as they are all in his name so telling me "one per season ticket holder"!! Now without being too silly, it is pretty obvious he isn't sat in 2 different seats at the same time, and when the "half season tickets" were purchased weeks ago there was no asking for a different name so they were purchased by selecting his name.

I cannot get through (not surprisingly) to the Stadium, so how and where do I go about changing the names on the account? I will happily drive down but I son't want to go down there to be told "that's nothing to do with us in here, so on your way".

Any ideas please??

Quick observation @AdamB: when buying your own ST seat, the E-ticket and Post ticket options are far more prominent than the 'load your own card' option, which is a hyperlink buried in an introductory paragraph prior to these options. As a result I know people who missed it and have bought their own ticket as an E-ticket.

On the basis E-tickets generally cause more friction and issues at the turnstiles, and the game is going to be very busy, might it not be sensible to do everything to make sure that loading your own card is by far the most obvious path for season ticket holders using the website. I very nearly missed it myself too - it's not clear.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Quick observation @AdamB: when buying your own ST seat, the E-ticket and Post ticket options are far more prominent than the 'load your own card' option, which is a hyperlink buried in an introductory paragraph prior to these options. As a result I know people who missed it and have bought their own ticket as an E-ticket.

On the basis E-tickets generally cause more friction and issues at the turnstiles, and the game is going to be very busy, might it not be sensible to do everything to make sure that loading your own card is by far the most obvious path for season ticket holders using the website. I very nearly missed it myself too - it's not clear.

Yes missed the option and paid the extra to have them posted

1 hour ago, Olé said:

I didn't even know there was an option so printed the ones I bought.

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

@AdamB

I logged onto mates account to get the job lot of tickets for all his "assigned" people. I clicked on the 2 "half season tickets" but they are in his name - along with his own season tickets, now the system won't let me purchase the 2 half season tickets as they are all in his name so telling me "one per season ticket holder"!! Now without being too silly, it is pretty obvious he isn't sat in 2 different seats at the same time, and when the "half season tickets" were purchased weeks ago there was no asking for a different name so they were purchased by selecting his name.

I cannot get through (not surprisingly) to the Stadium, so how and where do I go about changing the names on the account? I will happily drive down but I son't want to go down there to be told "that's nothing to do with us in here, so on your way".

Any ideas please??

I got it sorted as had to ring up and change names on the account, the person I spoke to was excellent to be fair.

7 minutes ago, Red94 said:

I’ve logged into my account and go onto ‘seats held for subscribers’ but there isn’t anything for me to select then proceed.

Any one else had similar/ know how to fix this? 

Yes I am a season ticket holder for Bristol City.

Have you added your supporter ID to your account? 

2 hours ago, Olé said:

When I click the link to load it on the ST, nothing happens!

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

When I click the link to load it on the ST, nothing happens!

@AdamB - I exited without adding the seat to my ST or arranging another delivery type, or paying.

When I go back in, my reserved ticket has disappeared, it is not in my basket to be paid for, and there is no record of my having bought it.

Help!

3 hours ago, Olé said:

It's a good point Rob and I'll feed it back. 

4 hours ago, wood_red said:

@AdamB

Any ideas please??

Can you please ask him to contact Supporter Services please as they should be associated to different people and the accounts then need to be linked online. 

Just now, AdamB said:

Can you please ask him to contact Supporter Services please as they should be associated to different people and the accounts then need to be linked online. 

Appreciate it was busy this morning but phone lines died down this afternoon. Email also available. 

hi @AdamB,   i  went to book me and my sons season ticket holder plus in the singing section, however  we  saw that it was all sold out ?  i thought being a st plus holder guarenteed our seats in the same place we ve been sitting in all season ? 

we have now purchased in s 23 i think as its the nearest to but would rather be in singing section ,  is there any way of  getting our tickets changed ? 

regards kivsy and alfie 

8 minutes ago, kivsy said:

hi @AdamB,   i  went to book me and my sons season ticket holder plus in the singing section, however  we  saw that it was all sold out ?  i thought being a st plus holder guarenteed our seats in the same place we ve been sitting in all season ? 

we have now purchased in s 23 i think as its the nearest to but would rather be in singing section ,  is there any way of  getting our tickets changed ? 

regards kivsy and alfie 

@AdamB mentioned in an earlier post that you can ring supporter services and they'll swap it over for you.

Have to say, what is becoming clear here is that the website ISN'T user friendly.

Similar avoidable problems are being reported, instructions are unclear or hidden and as most people using it are season ticket holders (and therefore unlikely to be frequent users of said site), so the club need to either put an instructional tour on the site, or when it's due a refresh work with a group of fans to understand the navigation issues for the occasional user.

On 08/11/2017 at 22:41, Cider red said:

Football for me and a lot of others is social. If city expect 1000 odd fans in that end to sit in their reserved seat around strangers they will have a suprise

Great ...stay away then and let a fan who will not moan like a baby see the game 

23 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Painless for me last night. Apart from the bit when I had to put in credit card details for 6 bloody tickets :blink:

All those that are going are delighted.

We’re all up for some De Gea baiting behind the goal ;)

Probably more likely behind the bench 

Archived