IGNORED

Man Utd FAQ

AdamB

6 minutes ago, cityshippers said:

Can you buy under 22 age half season tickets, my kid wanys to buy one having trouble. Is it adult only for half season tickets?

You can but you need to do it over the phone - 0117 963 0600. You'll also need to provide proof of age. All will be explained on the phone. 

Adam

On 08/11/2017 at 22:41, Cider red said:

Football for me and a lot of others is social. If city expect 1000 odd fans in that end to sit in their reserved seat around strangers they will have a suprise

What else do you propose the club do to maximise the number of fans that can get to the game?

sometimes I think fans would be happier in a half empty stand/ground than a full one

40 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

What else do you propose the club do to maximise the number of fans that can get to the game?

sometimes I think fans would be happier in a half empty stand/ground than a full one

How many more times, people will stand in their normal spots etc. The extra 10% is down the front where noone stands anyway, so those people will end up sitting in their seats. Everyone else will be fine.

21 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Painless for me last night. Apart from the bit when I had to put in credit card details for 6 bloody tickets :blink:

All those that are going are delighted.

We’re all up for some De Gea baiting behind the goal ;)

He won't be playing.

On 12/11/2017 at 08:55, Dollymarie said:

At least you don’t have to phone up to get some of your season cards as they’re disability ones, only to have to sit in a queue of people phoning to try and buy the non disabled ones they can get online instead ;) 

Exactly. I was on hold for nearly 90 seconds today before booking. 

55 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

I was one of the people that missed the load to card option, did we ever find out if it’s possible to cancel the eticket and get it loaded to card instead?

Haven't seen anything to confirm but could try supporter services, normally they are very helpful (but be aware 10am is the start of telephone sales for season ticket holders).

On 13/11/2017 at 18:06, Leveller said:

When I click the link to load it on the ST, nothing happens!

I loaded mine but it's not the most intuitive process. When I thought nothing was happening I eventually realised that there's another field waiting to be filled in asking which card to load it onto. It's not easy to spot cos it seemed to be quite small and right at the very top of the screen. And to make it more confusing, if, like me, nothing changed when you renewed this season, you have to remember that you're loading it onto your season card 16-17.

2 hours ago, italian dave said:

I loaded mine but it's not the most intuitive process. When I thought nothing was happening I eventually realised that there's another field waiting to be filled in asking which card to load it onto. It's not easy to spot cos it seemed to be quite small and right at the very top of the screen. And to make it more confusing, if, like me, nothing changed when you renewed this season, you have to remember that you're loading it onto your season card 16-17.

I gave up on Day One, left it overnight and it all returned to normal and worked on Day Two.

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

My mate bought a membership for twenty pounds and then decided to buy a season ticket at start of season the club would not refund the membership money 

club wont let him use both to buy tickets as he wanted to let his younger brother us it for the cup game 

One supper ID. One ticket.

On 18/11/2017 at 20:39, Coombsy said:

My mate bought a membership for twenty pounds and then decided to buy a season ticket at start of season the club would not refund the membership money 

club wont let him use both to buy tickets as he wanted to let his younger brother us it for the cup game 

Not refunding the original membership cost is bad PR and not customer friendly,  assuming he gained no advantage from buying it in the first place. That's an obvious place where a customer focused company would apply the £20 against the 'upgrade' to a season card, probably without being asked. Definitely tinpot.

Their answer to your second comment sort of makes sense if the membership and season card are both under the same supporter ID. Meaning that the membership is useless (as it should be and why they should have given him his money back originally). If that isn't the case then presumably he'd be able to get a ticket on the membership as a category 3 priority. 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:22, Sleepy1968 said:

Not refunding the original membership cost is bad PR and not customer friendly,  assuming he gained no advantage from buying it in the first place. That's an obvious place where a customer focused company would apply the £20 against the 'upgrade' to a season card, probably without being asked. Definitely tinpot.

Their answer to your second comment sort of makes sense if the membership and season card are both under the same supporter ID. Meaning that the membership is useless (as it should be and why they should have given him his money back originally). If that isn't the case then presumably he'd be able to get a ticket on the membership as a category 3 priority. 

sounds like sour grapes cus he couldn't get 2 briefs for utd match

Has anyone else had problems with assigning owners when buying tickets online? All the games me and my brother have been to we have had to individually buy tickets next to each other this season rather than assigning the supporters number whilst one of us are signed in. It just loads then goes back to whoevers signed in.. thinking it will be a struggle to do this monday when tickets are flying out so any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

Archived