IGNORED

How Many Bristolians Have Played For Manchester?

The Original OTIB

9 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

More to the point, how many Bristolians have played against that gert big team.

For sure Kevin Mabbutt. Merrick, Rodgers was Tainton a Bristol Boy?

you may well be able to add Collier and Cashley to that list. Hollowhead and Penrice from the other side of town may well have done. Possibly Paul Randall too

2 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

you may well be able to add Collier and Cashley to that list. Hollowhead and Penrice from the other side of town may well have done. Possibly Paul Randall too

Yeah you maybe right about Cash, he did replace John Shaw a few times after loosing his place to him.

And of coarse Chris Garland!!

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Ha ha.  Me and Joe did the Stadium Tour a few year back (cough, spit).  There’s a bit where you go into the tunnel, they put the music on and you split into two lines, and walk out onto the pitch like the real players do on match days.  Of course, all of the people on the tour are Man U fans, except me.  The guy doing the tour made a fuss of Joe and asked him to lead out the home "team", and when he asked me to stand behind Joe, I confessed to being a Liverpool fan, so I headed up the queue of the away ‘team"....all 3 of us versus 20 of "them"!

FC2BB23E-6EFC-4F58-B698-FABB1419BC20.jpeg

F5D0DCB6-A7A2-4C38-AFFB-CF953D1165F1.jpeg

3F6EA512-6783-4257-A77E-19DF22ABA144.jpeg

I done the same, leading the away team out. Well it was me vs everyone else! When I said I supported Bristol City, the tour guide mentioned the Kevin Mabbutt hat trick!

14 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I don't think this is true, I think remember watching Dirk Kuyt score a hat-trick there (1-4), and could be wrong but didn't Lukaku score a hat-trick there when he was at West Brom?

Apologies if I've misunderstood the context..

Neither hat trick was scored at Old Trafford...

7 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Its "Llewellyn", I know as its my surname too (no relation though!!) but ive seen much worse attempts :yes:

Arhhh yes I had one in my class at school so i knew how to spell that tongue twister from an early age. It was a female and i did not actually have her just to be clear. 

Archived