IGNORED

thinking of Sheffield by train? its the long way round next saturday

Never to the dark side

11 hours ago, harrys said:

Looked into that chip, no quicker and much dearer and more hassle getting across London, at least we’ll be on a direct train

Aye, just have to leave a little earlier and get back a bit later I guess. I will be getting a bus from my house then taking a leisurely stroll along Penistone Road to Hillsboro , stopping at several hostelries on the way. I'll be thinking of you all on the slow train from Bristol! :P

23 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Aye, just have to leave a little earlier and get back a bit later I guess. I will be getting a bus from my house then taking a leisurely stroll along Penistone Road to Hillsboro , stopping at several hostelries on the way. I'll be thinking of you all on the slow train from Bristol! :P

I'll be on the ~quick~ 50 minute train and arriving at 11am to do the same 

1 hour ago, chipdawg said:

On the slow train from Bristol with half a dozen cans of Natch and a hip flask of Jameson’s, hope I don’t wake up in Newcastle!!

Archived