IGNORED

Aden Flint's Pen Emoji

Ian M

He's been doing this regularly since the transfer window shut. I've noticed it too, often a pen and a football. Not sure what it means, probably a wind-up, but could be a 'I have signed/I will sign, come and get me, make me an offer' . Strange emoji to use though.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Undecided really. I got some bacon out the freezer yesterday but might just have toast in a minute and a bacon sandwich later.

What does everyone else think about that as a plan?

You are clearly implying that Mags is on the verge of signing for a Danish team..! 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve just scoffed a home made bacon and egg muffin, oh and it’s my birthday tomorrow, what are you lot all getting me? :ph34r:

I had my usual breakfast, yoghurt. I don't think I could eat that in the morning! Happy birthday for tomorrow, but I think you will end up with what I got, nowt! :P

In a way, I think playing in Germany or Italy would be better prep for international games than playing in the prem. England tend to play at a lower tempo and need to keep the ball more, which is more akin to European style football.

Wow must be losing it - meant to put this on another thread entirely. :facepalm:

Archived