IGNORED

bunch of bandits

where's the joy

I would love to get my son a ticket for that game but I  couldn't afford the meal let alone the half season ticket. He was a season ticket holder until he moved to Plymouth and working weekends make a membership card pointless. He'll have to make do sitting in a pub surrounded by "We are Manchester" (Plymouth branch). 

But being philosophical this game will boost the clubs options come the January transfer windows. It's right and proper that those who make a commitment by buying a season ticket or a membership card get the priority. The prices of gold category games were advertised before the start of the season, so I believe. As for having to buy a half season ticket that just helps jump the queue ahead of those who purchased a membership be that right or wrong.

There are many arguments surrounding this game but you cannot blame the club for cashing in on a plum tie and should we manage to overcome United then I'd expect the same for the semi final. Steve Lansdown isn't like the Oyston family ripping off the club as well as the supporters and we know that money will go to improving the club. Given this, this could be the catalyst for a serious push for promotion and visits by teams like United every season. 

Archived