IGNORED

O'DOWDA v eriksen

bristolcitysweden

1 minute ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Mystic Sween says there won't be many goals in this game

Not one for the purists, as they.  O'Dowda most likely on the bench, but maybe on the right?   Be very surprised if McClean doesn't start on left. (Cue more poppy outrage).  I think McClean is one card away from a ban, and he is prone to a dodgy tackle so maybe Callum will get a run out in the second game.  What with Tammy yesterday, it's great to see past and current players representing their respective countries.

3 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Not one for the purists, as they.  O'Dowda most likely on the bench, but maybe on the right?   Be very surprised if McClean doesn't start on left. (Cue more poppy outrage).  I think McClean is one card away from a ban, and he is prone to a dodgy tackle so maybe Callum will get a run out in the second game.  What with Tammy yesterday, it's great to see past and current players representing their respective countries.

I think you`re right - it will be all about defending for the ROI tonight I think. Callum has come on in leaps and bounds in that department though so who knows? I fully expect him to start in the home match though.

If it`s 1-0 to Denmark with twenty left he may get on if MON wants to try and get something out of the game though I guess - where are Denmark ranked these days, they seem to have fallen off the radar in the last few years.

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is it just me or do Keith Andrews and Kevin Doyle seem very uncertain about Callum playing? Could just be general nerves about the game I guess.

Just rip it up lad and prove us all right and everyone else wrong.

Didn't get that at all. Andrews definitely likes him.  

Archived