IGNORED

Checking the coats

bobbyhutchscurlymullet

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We get off lightly IMO. It was taking anything up to two hours to get into the Millennium for the rugby yesterday with a lot missing a good part of the game due to security checks

it just creates another security problem. Loads of people waiting to go in. Really dont know what the answer could be

Even the airport checks stop very little, I think the NSA tested their effectiveness and something ridiculous like 95% of their agents managed to smuggle weapons on american flights.

Love that the terrorist supports us, you never know we might end up with a Bristol City fans branch from over there. They'd freak me out less than the swedes.

16 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Even the airport checks stop very little, I think the NSA tested their effectiveness and something ridiculous like 95% of their agents managed to smuggle weapons on american flights.

Love that the terrorist supports us, you never know we might end up with a Bristol City fans branch from over there. They'd freak me out less than the swedes.

That doesnt surprise me. I had a flask of hot tea which wasn't allowed in but my jerry can of petrol was ok. I do work up at the airport

Half the time they ask me to unzip and half the time they don't.

Half the time, they give a cursary glance at what I have in my carrier bag, but sometimes don't.

I told them that I had a bomb in my bag and they laughed and waved me through.

All a bit pointless perhaps unless they check thoroughly.

Of course, they may just select those wh they think may be suspicious for some reason.

Do they have checks at the Mem?

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Half the time, they give a cursary glance at what I have in my carrier bag, but sometimes don't.

Of course, they may just select those wh they think may be suspicious for some reason.

Do they have fans at The Mem?

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Blue and White as I recall.

Archived