IGNORED

Play Off Semi Dates

tinman85

1 hour ago, Tiree said:

GOOD OP BUT WHAT IS THE ANSWER, MAYBE I MISSED IT

6 hours ago, Selred said:

Would be the 12th or 13th first leg, then the Tuesday/Wednesday after.

I've got a wedding too that day (with a post wedding spa on the Sunday), if we ever did make the play offs I'd watch from the bar on the Sunday and go to the second leg in the week!

I got wed in February so no footie clashes for me!

However, my brother got married last summer when England played Iceland in the Euros. His bride was adamant there would be no football on the TV at the reception. Queue a few fellas and myself nagging the bar staff to put it on. We watched it much to her disgust!

Edit: Was actually where we lost v Iceland. Ho hum.

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

He was a quality player. We missed the boat by not splashing the cash on the top league one players at the time. Steve Howard, Graham Kavanagh, Martin Butler, Peter Thorne. 

I just didn’t like him, maybe I was bitter but yeah, that AWS final was horrible, our kit was frigging grim too

17 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Put your own shit first, marriage is a hugely outdated thing anyway and with how many fail which would you actually regret missing more?

The relationship won't last forever, your love for this club will. 

Super fan alert!

22 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Put your own shit first, marriage is a hugely outdated thing anyway and with how many fail which would you actually regret missing more?

The relationship won't last forever, your love for this club will. 

What a shame. 

Been with Mrs Cotswold since I was 21 (half my life ago).  She's still a hot babe and want to be with her more than ever. 

Each to their own. 

Archived