IGNORED

We will win the next 3 games.

reddogkev

Sheff Weds (A), Preston (H) Hull (A).

9 points anyone?  I appreciate that the Sheff Weds game has an unpredictable edge to it - and you could argue a strong case for any number of results, but with our current form, I feel like we are undefeatable at this level!  I know December looks like a tough month, except for the easy cup game, but I feel we'll romp to maximum points for November!

I hold my hands up and apologise profusely if I have now jinxed us!

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Sheff Weds (A), Preston (H) Hull (A).

9 points anyone?  I appreciate that the Sheff Weds game has an unpredictable edge to it - and you could argue a strong case for any number of results, but with our current form, I feel like we are undefeatable at this level!  I know December looks like a tough month, except for the easy cup game, but I feel we'll romp to maximum points for November!

I hold my hands up and apologise profusely if I have now jinxed us!

Thoughts?

Admire your optimism, doubt it will happen though. Sheff Weds will be tough, as no Bailey Wright is likely to mean no Korey in CM and Bannan might end up running the show without Korey to keep shackles on him. Think Hull will depend on whether they have ditched their manager or not. Preston are no mugs. Fancy 6 pts from the 9 would be really good return, anything more a bonus.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, I was originally going to say 3 or 4 points, but settled for 4...tough games, glad a fellow realist is on here!

I predict 4 Pts. 

Sheff = L

Preston = W

Hull = D

Anything more than that and I’ll be very happy. 

Archived