IGNORED

Just for fun: 190 is the answer, but what is the question?

Fordy62

Evening all. 

Horrendously bored on what is the 37th anniversary of my arrival into the world, big one is watching Nanny McPhee on the tele and I’m still struggling with a hangover.

So I’ve come up with a little light entertainment. 

190 is the answer to a Bristol City question. But what is that question? I suspect this is probably pretty difficult so I’ll give a clue a little bit later on if needed...

Best of luck...

1 minute ago, Selred said:

Purely basing it on 190, divided by your age, so on the basis of 5 times a year I will go for the number of times you’ve seen us play Gillingham? 

Without doubt my favourite answer so far. 

(A) because it’s funny. And

(B) because it’s arguably the closest answer yet. 

There is some reasoning in your answer that isn’t a million miles away... although it’s nothing to do with me!

22 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Evening all. 

Horrendously bored on what is the 37th anniversary of my arrival into the world, big one is watching Nanny McPhee on the tele and I’m still struggling with a hangover.

So I’ve come up with a little light entertainment. 

190 is the answer to a Bristol City question. But what is that question? I suspect this is probably pretty difficult so I’ll give a clue a little bit later on if needed...

Best of luck...

Is it the number of metres travelled by Bailey Wright after being pushed in the chest by Kamara of Fulham?

Archived