IGNORED

Just for fun: 190 is the answer, but what is the question?

Fordy62

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Very well done. Although it’s slighty subjective in so much as I haven’t actually accurately measure each one!

I am just tempted to ask which one is the penalty v Wolves? Thought I had it cracked and could not see it.

Did he not score any outside the box? Goalhanger, as we used to say!

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I am just tempted to ask which one is the penalty v Wolves? Thought I had it cracked and could not see it.

Did he not score any outside the box? Goalhanger, as we used to say!

Ah. A very good question. One I thought I may be asked. 

You see I’m very good at football. And scoring penalties is very easy for me. So to challenge myself I like to take mine from 15 yards, so needless to say this confused me when measuring Tammy’s penalties!

(I’m a dick!)

2 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Ahh well then please forgive me for missing that on an internet forum.

And NO, she deserves to be slapped 24/7!!

My hippo isnt happy otherwise.

I'm just a little concerned for the role of the male of OUR species if hippos are taking all our jobs.

1 minute ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Maybe you SHOULD be concerned... but by the amount of sexual harassment thrown about these days. At least he's a hippo, he'll be fine :)

Don't bank on it. I bet somewhere there is someone who will bring this up. A hippo (15 years ago) made a sexual advance to me, and i've been traumatised ever since ... but didn't really wanna say

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Don't bank on it. I bet somewhere there is someone who will bring this up. A hippo (15 years ago) made a sexual advance to me, and i've been traumatised ever since ... but didn't really wanna say

Oh dear, Im so sorry to hear of that, I've just told my hippo to stop but he just chuckled and is now more determined than ever... cheeky bast4rd! :P

Archived