IGNORED

BCFC Memorabilia 1967-2017: having a clear out

headhunter

I've got 15 boxes containing most of the home [and quite a few away too] programmes from this period.

I am having a clear out as part of a decluttering exercise and am picking out half a dozen to keep from each season. The remainder will be going in the bin.

If anyone wants a specific programme to complete a collection then direct message me. Alternatively if anyone wants a random sample of 20 programmes from this period to give as a Christmas present, again DM me but in exchange I would like £10 which would all go to Prostate Cancer UK.

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

I've got 15 boxes containing most of the home [and quite a few away too] programmes from this period.

I am having a clear out as part of a decluttering exercise and am picking out half a dozen to keep from each season. The remainder will be going in the bin.

If anyone wants a specific programme to complete a collection then direct message me. Alternatively if anyone wants a random sample of 20 programmes from this period to give as a Christmas present, again DM me but in exchange I would like £10 which would all go to Prostate Cancer UK.

I'd be interested. Collection only?

Archived