Esmond Million's Bung

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Depends how much he had drunk.

1 time over the limit Damon Hill.

Twice over the limit Graham Hill.

Three times over the limit Jimmy Hill.

Four times over the limit Benny Hill.

Was he driving a milk cart?

He’s certainly gone down in my estimations, why can’t people just hold their hands up & admit they’ve made a mistake instead of trying to blame their own failings on others all the time!?!

How would he of reacted if it was his mother who had been hit by a drink driver & the police then decided to do nothing about it because the guilty person was ‘black’, despite legally being in the wrong & without the subsequent assault charges!!

I wonder if he asked the officers ‘Do you know who I am?’

11 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

He’s certainly gone down in my estimations, why can’t people just hold their hands up & admit they’ve made a mistake instead of trying to blame their own failings on others all the time!?!

How would he of reacted if it was his mother who had been hit by a drink driver & the police then decided to do nothing about it because the guilty person was ‘black’, despite legally being in the wrong & without the subsequent assault charges!!

I wonder if he asked the officers ‘Do you know who I am?’

Obviously he would have done nothing or said anything about it. Hope he gets some proper punishment just for playing the race card. He should have held his hands up, apologised and took his fine or whatever he receives and that's that.

43 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Five times over the limit Boot Hill.

1 minute ago, pride of the west said:

Blue tick means it's legit. He' since deleted it. Probably after his solicitor had a quiet word I expect 

It appears that he's a bit of an idiot then.

I myself have been known to be a bit of an idiot when under the influence of alcohol and I try to stay away from computers when pissed (unsuccessfully sometimes)

4 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

I'm surprised at his statement, he drinks in The Thatched House, Poulton le Fylde where he is sometimes with Paul Stewart. He's a nice chap, played cricket for Thornton Cleveleys CC, good bat and fast bowler. The tweet is not like him at all.

Probably still pissed when he tweeted?.

3 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I reckon he was Jimmy Hill.  Chinned a copper didn't he?

13 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Eight times over the limit Barton Hill??!

Not all his fault though, that dipsomaniac neighbour Lawrence Hill spiked Barton's drinks again according to Blackboy's up Whiteladies.. 

42 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Very poor form from him using the 'race' card. He was caught over the drink drive limit, end of. If you're silly enough to get in a car after more than a couple of beers, more fool you TBH.

Absolutely. And police were responding to a report of a domestic weren’t they? Is it racism to do your job now?! 

1 hour ago, TinnionForEngland said:

I met Trevor Sinclair in walkabout in Blackpool a few years ago and he was a top bloke, spent time taking photos for a little while with me and my mates and later in the night he was kopping off with a proper 9 pinter on the dancefloor so fair play to him!!! 

I must find her if she can drink that much

Archived