IGNORED

Help with Manchester ticket

formerly known as ivan

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

So I ordered mi neices season card under my supporter ID without having renewed myself. Trying to get her ticket for the Utd game but when I sign in the option isn’t there presumably as I don’t have a season card although I can see my neices.

Any idea how I order hers?

Cheers

I think you can link her ticket to your supporter ID through the BS website, not sure exactly how though!

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

So I ordered mi neices season card under my supporter ID without having renewed myself. Trying to get her ticket for the Utd game but when I sign in the option isn’t there presumably as I don’t have a season card although I can see my neices.

Any idea how I order hers?

Cheers

Can you assign the MU ticket to her name?

If you go into the Tickets part of Bristol Sport:

• click on your name at the top (or your daughters)
  • then personal details

it will bring up a screen and a Family and Friends section:

• click on manage relationships 

pop up box will appear showing any friends or family, there is then a not very prominent "create a relationship" hyperlink at the top right.  Click on that and bob will be your uncle.

@reddoh noticed I still had you linked from a test we did a while back, so i’ve Removed you....you’re still my friend though :P

Just a note which might help someone; I did try to do the 'create a relationship' with someone yesterday to buy a  ticket for her but got the message that she was part of another group (or words to that effect) so it wasn't possible for me to add her or buy her ticket. She sorted it in the end, but I didn't realise if a person was already linked to someone they couldn't be linked to someone else.

I know it makes sense in a situation like this where one person equals one ticket, but like I said it might help someone.

Archived