IGNORED

The Official Callum O'Dowda v Denmark Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

Who's going to be watching this one tonight? Hopefully should be a better game than the majority of the playoff games so far :blink:

So, the important question is, what minute will Callum score the first goal in is hat-trick? 

*Sorry if you were hoping for ten paragraphs or so on the history of Ireland and/or Denmark with some COD related facts thrown in, I like my posts short and sweet.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess thats when sky coverage starts then.

England game on ITV with glorious adverts.

Ah great! 

I like it when ITV cover the England games. 

It means you can record it, fast forward through all the crap bits and just watch the adverts..! 

As much as I would like him to be in the side because he plays for City I don't think he played particularly well in the first leg. He hardly put in a tackle and often let his man go whilst ball watching. I saw him make one break with the ball, but that was it. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he did drop back to the bench. An impact sub would probably suit him and Ireland more.

Watching ROI - can’t be bothered with the England friendly tonight.

This has something on it and  matters - if nothing else a buzzing COD on Saturday following a win for his country tonight would be welcome - don’t know how the young lad will react to a defeat and the Workd Cup dream going on hold for at least 4 years !!

Archived