IGNORED

More Hull tickets on sale

BCFC1512

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They could charge full price for the tickets then make a contribution towards the away supporters travel costs.  Would still make money, though might piss off the home fans.

It’s always baffled me how people moan, campaign and generally criticise the cost of match tickets, but nothing ever made of the cost of weekend transport. Especially on the trains.

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s always baffled me how people moan, campaign and generally criticise the cost of match tickets, but nothing ever made of the cost of weekend transport. Especially on the trains.

Our trains are a disgrace, the prices are extortionate, you are treated like cattle, oh well, that’s Capitalism for you

22 minutes ago, harrys said:

Our trains are a disgrace, the prices are extortionate, you are treated like cattle, oh well, that’s Capitalism for you

Herd them on, shove em in, as many as you can fit, fleece them and chuck em out.

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Dont recall them being any better when they were nationalised.

Certainly cheaper and far less overcrowding, I find it bizarre that if you put one foot in an aisle at AG you get told to move because of H&S yet it’s fine to make hundreds stand on a train at an extortionate price where you don’t have enough room to scratch your arse

1 minute ago, harrys said:

Certainly cheaper and far less overcrowding, I find it bizarre that if you put one foot in an aisle at AG you get told to move because of H&S yet it’s fine to make hundreds stand on a train at an extortionate price where you don’t have enough room to scratch your arse

Agree.  It's total madness.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Must admit I'm going to Sheff Wed by train, but I don't have a problem with the £60 odd fare as I enjoy using the railways for games , what annoyed me more was Weds £33 ticket price.... 

1 minute ago, xerox6060 said:

Must admit I'm going to Sheff Wed by train, but I don't have a problem with the £60 odd fare as I enjoy using the railways for games , what annoyed me more was Weds £33 ticket price.... 

Me too :laugh: my train from Taunton was £79 shocking but oh well it beats driving and can have a few beers

17 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

How do you get a ticket for £60? I’ve tried splitting the tickets and still can’t find it for less than £85 return

Archived