IGNORED

Joe Hart is sh**e

willy bedlock

3 hours ago, Loon plage said:

May as well shut this forum down then SP as I doubt anyone expressing a view on either players or coaches know as much or can play as well as anyone they post about ! In my view relative to what he once was Hart actually is pretty shit.

and my view was that there was a long distance between Joe Hart and shit. I suggested it was an inaccurate word to describe him.

32 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

and my view was that there was a long distance between Joe Hart and shit. I suggested it was an inaccurate word to describe him.

I cant speak for others SP I think personally that compared to where he was 3/4 years ago when he was regarded as one of the best in the world by his peers he has declined to such an extent he is relatively "shit" now. That doesnt mean he should be playing for a pub team just that he is nowhere near where he was. I also think that Southgate knows all he needs to know about him so could have given others a chance in a friendly.

12 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I cant speak for others SP I think personally that compared to where he was 3/4 years ago when he was regarded as one of the best in the world by his peers he has declined to such an extent he is relatively "shit" now. That doesnt mean he should be playing for a pub team just that he is nowhere near where he was. I also think that Southgate knows all he needs to know about him so could have given others a chance in a friendly.

Who’s the better keeper. Hart or fielding?

1 hour ago, Loon plage said:

I'd have personally picked Jordan Pickford. I dont think there is anything to be learned by picking Joe Hart at international level...his confidence seems severely rattled and until he rediscovers that confidence, Pickford is a better option

Archived