IGNORED

You’re not worthy..!

Bar BS3

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Buy the ticket, and then post a video of you burning it on a United forum*.

That'll annoy them further.

*would be better to use a print at home ticket so you can reprint it.

Love it! 

If you see this appear online, you can take full credit for the idea..! 

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

Well, if you'll just bear with me, I think I've devised a fair and equitable system of choosing who should get the ticket.  It's based on age, distance from the stadium, height,  number of children, ho...... Look to cut a long story short, it's me. I was as stunned as you are, which is why I demanded a recount. But blow me, if it didn't come out as me again! So would you like to email the ticket or send it by post? 

Ha, very ‘Rimmer-esque’

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

A very worthy sounding case. My only question with that would be why someone/anyone in that situation wouldn’t still have got themselves a membership, for exactly this scenario..?

That’s not a criticism, just a genuine question as to why she/anyone, wouldn’t have kept themselves in the priority system. 

My son is a regular on here and had a ST until he went off to study at 18, up North.

He recently finished postgrad in London and has been in work 3 months, so isn’t well off. He has only attended a few Home games in recent seasons when I have bought his tickets. We have been to the last three Fulham away games together and will go to QPR next month. Buying a membership wasn’t really worthwhile in recent years.

The Man U game is the only one where priority has really been an issue, so he didn’t get membership despite following our every match closely via OTIB and other internet sources, TV etc. He has now signed up.

Everyones circumstances are different.

10 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

To be fair,there isn't that much rivalry at the moment.................he's putty in her hands.

Agreed, but imagine coming home from the Leeds game, for instance, and someone in your house not only being pleased with the result, but even rubbing it in.

Pretty much Intolerable I'd have thought.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Agreed, but imagine coming home from the Leeds game, for instance, and someone in your house not only being pleased with the result, but even rubbing it in.

I don't know.

If I came home after a three nil loss my wife rubbing it in would soften the blow somewhat...

17 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

One the day that they lost to Rochdale..?!

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Generally she uses my ticket for games as I am away with work and I don't think the membership thing has been on our radar. We will have to consider it though. (I will end up paying for it:) )

You’re a Good dad PSR, if one of my young un’s don’t get a ticket they’ll be using my Mine, I saw Man U 5 times at AG during the 70’s while they’ve waited their whole little lives for this sort of game

39 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

One the day that they lost to Rochdale..?!

Rovers losing as well wouldn't stop them - much more interesting and important to them that City had lost.

Are you saying you could spend your life with a gashead who was punching the air with genuine delight and taking the piss out of you when City had been beaten?

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Rovers losing as well wouldn't stop them - much more interesting and important to them that City had lost.

Are you saying you could spend your life with a gashead who was punching the air with genuine delight and taking the piss out of you when City had been beaten?

It didn`t. That was the night some g*s **** phoned 20p to gloat. TBF to him he told him basically to sod off and grow up.

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

We were married in 2001 so the gap has always been a member of the family :thumbsup:

That`s a lovely story. You`ve seen it go off to primary school - a few tears then I`m sure - then on to big school. You`ve had all the teen angst and seen it get it`s first girlfriend. I expect it`s doing it`s a-levels now before going off to university isn`t it? Or is the gap going to have a gap year?

You must be very prowed.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That`s a lovely story. You`ve seen it go off to primary school - a few tears then I`m sure - then on to big school. You`ve had all the teen angst and seen it get it`s first girlfriend. I expect it`s doing it`s a-levels now before going off to university isn`t it? Or is the gap going to have a gap year?

You must be very prowed.

Ooooh, ooooh, any excuse to post this :D 

06A2E9DC-AAF6-4D43-AAF1-7C95CA12C62F.jpeg

Archived