IGNORED

You’re not worthy..!

Bar BS3

7 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Well yes, if you want to look at it that way.

See what kinglear just put. The law is the law.

Any readers of VIZ will be aware of readers' letters that reply to letters in the same issue - impossible for the obvious reason.

Imagine my consternation/confusion when I noticed you refer to King Lear's post, which was posted after your post!

How could this be?

Then I saw you had edited your post :facepalm:.

7 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Why would you even marry such a thing! :shocking: :doh: ;) 

Please tell me it was an arranged marriage and you didn’t know of their loyalty beforehand :P 

Probably a shot gun marriage?

10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

So, I can’t be the only person who has a spare Man Utd ticket (my 3 year old son won’t be attending and his ticket can be upgraded to an adult)

Most of my close friends are City STH anyway, so they are sorted. 

Other people I know and a few work colleagues have enquired, but I can’t bring myself to let someone who doesn’t really give a toss about supporting City, have the ticket. 

So, I know there are several posters on here, who are proper City fans, but for varying reasons, may not have the priority status to get a ticket. 

What are people’s thoughts on the best way to decide who “deserves” a ticket..?! Face value, obviously! I have no intention of making profit on it and certainly don’t want some plastic Manc sat in any seats, let alone the one next to mine..!

It will not be sold until any remaining tickets go on general sale and people get their priority. 

Best to wait and see if any members miss out..? Pick my favourite pleading email..? Raffle it for charity amongst those who would like it..? 

What do people reckon is best/fairest..? 

Someone who hasn't got much time left on this earth (don't know anyone but I expect someone does).

I honestly believe we will make it to the Prem in the next couple of years and it will be a twice a year event. Some of us will be lucky enough to see it, some wont.

22 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Selling a ticket, for any value is agaisnt the law.

Christ alive. Never knew that :blink:

Never mind. I’ll take my chances when Morse knocks on my door.  

Done it before. And for The Big One. And will do it again.

Never made a profit on anything City related. Have even given stuff away.

@Bar BS3 go with your gut instinct. **** anyone who grumbles and moans ;)

18 hours ago, lost black rat said:

Yes but you can sell a packet of crisps for £75 with a free ticket not that I would 

I am afraid that is also against the law...

you are unable to transfer any football ticket, whether for money, for free, or for a packet of crisps, without the express written permission of the club.

So, even if you buy a ticket, give it to your spouse as a birthday present, you are in breach of s166 of the CJPOA 1994 and can be fined and have the ticket confiscated. 

Of course, that’s unlikely to happen...I mean, who takes their spouse to a football match?

10 minutes ago, redsontour said:

I am afraid that is also against the law...

you are unable to transfer any football ticket, whether for money, for free, or for a packet of crisps, without the express written permission of the club.

So, even if you buy a ticket, give it to your spouse as a birthday present, you are in breach of s166 of the CJPOA 1994 and can be fined and have the ticket confiscated. 

Of course, that’s unlikely to happen...I mean, who takes their spouse to a football match?

I used to (the one that looked like Nigella) ......we ended up divorced.

6 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Who got the ticket @Bar BS3 ?

I’ve not done it yet, although one of the guys who I sit with messaged me after seeing this thread and has asked for it for his Nephew? (I think) who I also know quite well. He’s a young lad, been coming to matches for years and a proper City fan. He’s in quite a successful local band, which restricts his ability to have a season ticket. 

I thought I’d already seen that someone had sorted him a ticket out, but they hadn’t, so he will be getting my spare. 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I thought I’d already seen that someone had sorted him a ticket out, but they hadn’t, so he will be getting my spare. 

And that is that!! All my hopes and dreams have now been crushed!! :crying:

I was so certain because you had "liked" one of my posts I was certain to be favourites! 

Ah well...

:P

• Admin
4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’ve not done it yet, although one of the guys who I sit with messaged me after seeing this thread and has asked for it for his Nephew? (I think) who I also know quite well. He’s a young lad, been coming to matches for years and a proper City fan. He’s in quite a successful local band, which restricts his ability to have a season ticket. 

Sounds a great idea, I'm sure you've made his day 

Archived