IGNORED

Bailey Wright - Many Congratulations

hoxton casual

25 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The one consolation about BW being banned for this week is with all the travelling he may not have been in the best of shape to start at Sheffield in any case. A lot of air miles to reach this tournament!

I`ve been saying this since he was banned - it was only effectively a one match ban as I very much doubt LJ expected him to play on Saturday anyway. He was due to be rested after the last international break but picked up a knock so came back early.

He`ll want to play Tuesday though - his old club and unfinished business after THAT game last season I reckon.

5 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

I'll be supporting Australia at the World Cup. Who's with me?

Hell to the no.

While on a personal level I’m absolutely thrilled for him, it doesn’t change the fact that I want Australian sporting teams - be it cricket, football, or Ker-Plunk, to get royally stuffed at every possible opportunity.

17 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Hell to the no.

While on a personal level I’m absolutely thrilled for him, it doesn’t change the fact that I want Australian sporting teams - be it cricket, football, or Ker-Plunk, to get royally stuffed at every possible opportunity.

Why?...

8 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Why?...

Live here as someone from England and you wouldn't have to ask why. I can tell you now Australians would go for anyone against England simple as that. My two kids are born here in Australia, and go for Australia but I can't find myself going for them. Love living here but can't support the national teams. 

1 hour ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Live here as someone from England and you wouldn't have to ask why. I can tell you now Australians would go for anyone against England simple as that. My two kids are born here in Australia, and go for Australia but I can't find myself going for them. Love living here but can't support the national teams. 

Agree with you Airlie & I'm in identical situation however whilst I hate the Aussies in the cricket and all their other inane "sports", I love the Socceroos as they've always been an underdog, even in their own country against all the other football codes and their bogan followers. Go the Socceroos!

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Agree with you Airlie & I'm in identical situation however whilst I hate the Aussies in the cricket and all their other inane "sports", I love the Socceroos as they've always been an underdog, even in their own country against all the other football codes and their bogan followers. Go the Socceroos!

:facepalm: As was half the crowd at Wembley supporting Brazil, too much spineless English if you ask me...get behind your Country Man!! :chant6ez:

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

:facepalm: As was half the crowd at Wembley supporting Brazil, too much spineless English if you ask me...get behind your Country Man!! :chant6ez:

I do! Read earlier post but as holder of both passports why can't I follow Socceroos against everyone else apart from England?

Archived