IGNORED

Bags in Stadium

spudski

Apologies if this has been spoken about before, but can anyone tell me what the situation is with bags being let into the Stadium?

I will be travelling into Bristol for the Tuesday night game by train, and will have an overnight bag with me.

Then travelling on again by train after the game.

Any suggestions?

16 minutes ago, spudski said:

Apologies if this has been spoken about before, but can anyone tell me what the situation is with bags being let into the Stadium?

I will be travelling into Bristol for the Tuesday night game by train, and will have an overnight bag with me.

Any suggestions?

As I understand it carrier bags are ok and allowed in but rucksacks and overnight bags aren’t. 

Might be worth contacting the club and seeing if you can arrange to leave it somewhere for the duration of the game. 

41 minutes ago, spudski said:

Any suggestions?

I have been in three times with my large work rucksack for games. They have had a quick rummage through it and then stuck a tag on it (like the airport luggage tags) - not sure how big your bag is though, mine is 35 litres so not what you would call a small backpack.

But yeah check just in case.

53 minutes ago, spudski said:

Any suggestions?

I usually take a rucksack, and as said above, they search it (half-heartedly) and then put a tag on it to show it's been searched. Don't get there just before kick-off though. If there are any issues, can be sorted out if you give it plenty of time. 

48 minutes ago, Jacki said:

As I understand it carrier bags are ok and allowed in but rucksacks and overnight bags aren’t. 

Might be worth contacting the club and seeing if you can arrange to leave it somewhere for the duration of the game. 

Sorry but I differ with you,I've actually seen supporters with rucksacks in the S/S during the game,

Archived