IGNORED

Sheff W v Bristol C - ONLINE STREAM?

jtc1

2 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Quite a few people in that group said they would take his place, so you might find something there. At a push they. Sometimes have someone in the group like ve streaming from their phone. 

Think the EFL told the club to shut it down as it is Illegal.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

They did (they guy had his account shut down)  and I'm not endorsing it, just saying what is likely to happen. If anyone does follow suit they'll be shut down within one game possibly sooner as they don't seem to be aware of how the security on the stream works. I have bctv subscription so don't need the stream, I was just letting jct1 know where there might be one. 

53 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

They did (they guy had his account shut down)  and I'm not endorsing it, just saying what is likely to happen. If anyone does follow suit they'll be shut down within one game possibly sooner as they don't seem to be aware of how the security on the stream works. I have bctv subscription so don't need the stream, I was just letting jct1 know where there might be one. 

Do you get the video stream in the uk? Or are you abroad? 

40 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Do you get the video stream in the uk? Or are you abroad? 

I live in California. Last year I relied on finding streams/people live streaming from phones but I have always been happy to pay when that was an option. BCTV works really well and means I have seen pretty much every game this season.

1 hour ago, Super said:

How did the EFL know he was streaming? Its a closed group and you have to apply to be a member you cant just join. Was also streaming from a Webcam/Phone.

We got told the streamer now has his account re-instated according to those who run it. Claims of someone grassing the dude up, and they're now looking for the grass.

1 minute ago, CrazyInWeston said:

How did the EFL know he was streaming? Its a closed group and you have to apply to be a member you cant just join. Was also streaming from a Webcam/Phone.

We got told the streamer now has his account re-instated according to those who run it. Claims of someone grassing the dude up, and they're now looking for the grass.

There was a snake apparently.

5 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I’d start looking in Yate, at ‘The Lawns’. 

16 minutes ago, Brizzol said:

You could purchase BCTV+ using a private proxy. I've watched every away game bar those on Sky this season. I even shared the proxy details and login with the old man so we can both watch as it is the same IP address.

Any chance of a PM on how to do this?

36 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

At various points during BCTV broadcast (different for each game), white text will flash up on the screen for less than a frame. The text includes all your bctv member info. So as long as EFL/BCTV can see your streaming of their stream they can work out who you are.

5 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

At various points during BCTV broadcast (different for each game), white text will flash up on the screen for less than a frame. The text includes all your bctv member info. So as long as EFL/BCTV can see your streaming of their stream they can work out who you are.

I thought "subliminal" messages were illegal? Anyway, his streams weren't in clear crystal HD and were quite fuzzy for what it was, I'd be surprised get info off that.

51 minutes ago, RedSA said:

He was streaming it under his real name so it wouldn't have been hard to figure it out regardless. 

He was, but it being a "closed" group means that someone else found out being a snitch or he blabbed someone and someone snitched from that. I cant imagine anyone snitching from within the "closed" group and the fact was a Wbcam/Phone stream which could've been anything.

21 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

He was, but it being a "closed" group means that someone else found out being a snitch or he blabbed someone and someone snitched from that. I cant imagine anyone snitching from within the "closed" group and the fact was a Wbcam/Phone stream which could've been anything.

Sure, I just mean once they were onto it, it wasn't hard to track the account. So probably no need for the member info that flashes on screen anyway. 

10 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Yeah I get that, but SOMEONE had to point them in the right direction....

Can they vouch for everyone in the closed group..? Sounds most plausible is someone in there passed details on. 

8 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Can they vouch for everyone in the closed group..? Sounds most plausible is someone in there passed details on. 

6 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I'm not disagreeing. I was just responding to the bit about member info being difficult to read on the stream ONCE they were on to him. 

Thats why they were looking for the "GRASS" in said group. I havent mentioned any name nor said the name of the group, I'm sure many on here will know who/what I mean, I'm no snitch!

Archived